ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(09-09-2015, 08:14 PM)stayinstayin Wrote: I'm having issues getting the bluetooth running on my machine.

Bluetooth ID:
USB\VID_04CA&PID_300B&REV_0001
USB\VID_04CA&PID_300B

DS3 ID:
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

To me it seems like the BT driver is not installing. As the device is showing under Bluetooth Devices and seems to have  default Qualcomm Driver on it.

Please download, extract and overwrite the attached file and run the ScpDriver installer again. Let me know the results.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpControl.7z (Size: 1,02 KB / Downloads: 204)

Sponsored links

(09-09-2015, 08:26 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Please download, extract and overwrite the attached file and run the ScpDriver installer again. Let me know the results.

Seems to have fixed my issue! Thanks so much. If anything else comes up I'll be sure to let you know. Hope my bug somehow helped for future releases Smile
(09-09-2015, 08:30 PM)stayinstayin Wrote: Seems to have fixed my issue! Thanks so much. If anything else comes up I'll be sure to let you know. Hope my bug somehow helped for future releases Smile

Sure did, added your dongle to the official release so other owner profit Biggrin
(09-06-2015, 10:38 PM)WTJJ Wrote: Finally managed to get all my old versions cleaned up and other DS4 driver experiments purged and got this back up and running -- thanks so much for keeping it alive.

One thing I'm noticing though is that whenever I'm connecting my DS4 via bluetooth my 'System' process in task manager jumps up to ~25% usage flat. When connected solely via USB this doesn't seem to occur. I don't seem to recall this happening when using a DS3, but I admit it has been quite a while since I last looked. Could also just be related to Windows' stock bluetooth behavior I suppose? It's difficult to tell if it is substantially impacting performance, but the behavior seems odd enough that I thought I'd ask if this is normal or not. Smile

Running fully patched Win7, with an official DS4 and some cambridge usb adapter.

Thanks for reporting this. Apparently the DS4 has 4 (maybe more but I reliably implemented 4) speeds to send input updates: 20 Hertz, 31 Hertz, 66 Hertz and around a 1000 Hertz. Currently it's set to the fastest but most CPU-hungry setting. I'll add an option for the user to chose the update speed in a future release.
(09-09-2015, 09:14 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Thanks for reporting this. Apparently the DS4 has 4 (maybe more but I reliably implemented 4) speeds to send input updates: 20 Hertz, 31 Hertz, 66 Hertz and around a 1000 Hertz. Currently it's set to the fastest but most CPU-hungry setting. I'll add an option for the user to chose the update speed in a future release.

Woah surely 20, 31 and 66 are way too low? Thats 50ms, 33ms, and 15ms input latency respectively! Does it support 125Hz (8ms - Windows default) and 500Hz (2ms) like mice do on USB polling? Thanks for taking up this project btw, have only found this the other day when you linked it in the other thread! Have yet to try my DS3s but my DS4 is working good!
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6Ghz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor @2.1GHz
(09-09-2015, 07:29 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Gyroscope and accelerometer isn't implemented yet, but I have plans on adding it.

That's awesome news! Do you have a rough idea of your timeline with all of your planned additions/changes? I know you mentioned that you also wanted to re-do the profile manager as well. Obviously no rush on all this, you're already doing so much for us as it is! I just didn't know if this was something you pictured you'd tackle in the next couple weeks, months, years, etc. Just trying to gauge how long I should forget about those features instead of refreshing on a daily basis, haha.
Okay, unfortunately after my laptop went to sleep, the bluetooth no longer works. Again I tried plugging the controller in, with it showing up as charging in the SCPMonitor, but now after unplugging it blinks as it would when looking for something to connect to, however it just shows up as reserved on the SCPMonitor.

I'm willing to bet this is something on my end, and nothing to do with the program, just can't figure out what the issue is.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxServer.log.xml (Size: 259,03 KB / Downloads: 576)
.xml   ScpDsxService.log.xml (Size: 319,62 KB / Downloads: 484)
(09-06-2015, 10:38 PM)WTJJ Wrote: Finally managed to get all my old versions cleaned up and other DS4 driver experiments purged and got this back up and running -- thanks so much for keeping it alive.

One thing I'm noticing though is that whenever I'm connecting my DS4 via bluetooth my 'System' process in task manager jumps up to ~25% usage flat. When connected solely via USB this doesn't seem to occur. I don't seem to recall this happening when using a DS3, but I admit it has been quite a while since I last looked. Could also just be related to Windows' stock bluetooth behavior I suppose? It's difficult to tell if it is substantially impacting performance, but the behavior seems odd enough that I thought I'd ask if this is normal or not. Smile

Running fully patched Win7, with an official DS4 and some cambridge usb adapter.

I had this happen once but restarting fixed my problem. Don't think its to do with the polling rate. One of my CPU cores was just randomly at 100% usage till I stopped the service.
Hi! I can't connect my fake DS3 via Bluetooth, altough it works with an original DS3. I tried everything but doesn't works.

DS3 Id: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
          USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

Bluetooth Id: USB\VID_0930&PID_021D&REV_0200
                 USB\VID_0930&PID_021D

Thanks for your work

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 24,1 KB / Downloads: 688)
.xml   ScpDsxService.log.xml (Size: 263,76 KB / Downloads: 724)
Hi, I installed this a week or two ago and so far it has been a great alternative to motioninjoy. But, today I noticed that SCPservice.exe is sending about 9 kB/s of data on my network constantly. Now this might not seem like a lot, but it really adds up. After a month (assuming my computer is on for 12 hrs/day) it will have sent about 11 GB of data (and I have a data cap because I live in Canada). Now, what could possibly be the purpose of that? This really seems like malware to me, I can't think of any legitimate need for a controller driver to send that much data. Does anyone have any insight on this?