ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Mornin',

new release up!

Sponsored links

(10-05-2015, 10:43 AM)Nefarius Wrote: Mornin',

new release up!
Hi! Please add my bluetooth to compatibility list of bluetooth dongles, he has: USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2123 and name: BCM92045B3 ROM. It for me that not to add it manually every time. Thanks!
Thanks for this new release @nefarius!

Unfortunately it's still a no-no for bluetooth after the first reboot...

legitimate ds3, works fine over bluetooth upon first installation, but no longer after reboot Sad  (works fine through USB though, even after reboot).

would you care to share why this could be? Is it something related to my particular bluetooth device?

logs taken with latest version 1.5.5756.16824 attached, as usual Smile

Attached Files
.7z   logs.7z (Size: 10,6 KB / Downloads: 152)
Oh my god, I'm a fool !
"Enable support for counterfeit controllers" Fixed the issue.
But:
1. For USB\VID_0079&PID_0006&REV_0107 , All buttons working great including dpad, The only issue remained is VIBRATION.
2. For USB\VID_2563&PID_0523&REV_0200 , R2 And L2 Are not working. Oh My mistake , I see The dump file I sent before is not normal.

Edit:
I attached the new clean dump file for the wireless gamepad.

And I have a question, My generic gamepads have no bth function, but in scpmonitor they have mac addresses, how is it?

Attached Files
.txt   USB WirelessGamepad _hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 6,46 KB / Downloads: 188)
(10-05-2015, 11:09 AM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: Thanks for this new release @nefarius!

Unfortunately it's still a no-no for bluetooth after the first reboot...

legitimate ds3, works fine over bluetooth upon first installation, but no longer after reboot Sad  (works fine through USB though, even after reboot).

would you care to share why this could be? Is it something related to my particular bluetooth device?

logs taken with latest version 1.5.5756.16824 attached, as usual Smile

I've had a look at the logs, and so far the only difference pre-reboot and post-reboot is that HCI_Role_Change_EV is performed when connecting pre-reboot, but not after reboot.

Hope this can give some insight.

when working:

HCI_Command_Status_EV [0F] [00] [HCI_Accept_Connection_Request]
HCI_Role_Change_EV [12]
 HCI_Connection_Complete_EV [03]
-- Genuine Sony DualShock 3 found
             L2CAP_Connection_Request [02] PSM [11]
             L2CAP_Connection_Response [03]

when not working (aka after reboot)

HCI_Command_Status_EV [0F] [00] [HCI_Accept_Connection_Request]
HCI_Connection_Complete_EV [03]
-- Genuine Sony DualShock 3 found
             HCI_Connection_Request_EV [04]  <connection attempts loop begin here>
             HCI_Delete_Stored_Link_Key [0C12]
             HCI_Remote_Name_Request [0419]
Woohoo .
The problem of same generic gamepads have gone.(the one that scp detected both gamepads as 1 gamepad)
You ROCK man
I wish to buy a USB Bluetooth device to use it with my 2 original DS3 controllers. I use them via USB right now. Which USB Bluetooth dongle should I buy? Bluetooth 2.0 , 3.0 or 4.0 and any specific thing to check? Also how should I use it once I buy it? Help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Edit: I am looking to buy this: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Leoxsys-Bluetooth...35f1f4a9e7
Will these work? How to use them? Please help asap!!! Thank You!!
Hi Nefarius.

Thanks for the great work and the dedication.

I see what seems to be support for GHIC controllers. Are these controllers currently working with Bluetooth? Wireless is not working for me - only wired.

According to the SCP Pair tool - my controller MAC is 00:15:83:0C:BF:EB so I tried adding 00:15:83 to the ini file but this did not make a difference. I also ticked the "enable support for counterfeit controllers" option.

I see no reference to "pairing" attempts in any of the log files.
(10-05-2015, 11:27 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: Oh my god, I'm a fool !
"Enable support for counterfeit controllers" Fixed the issue.
But:
1. For USB\VID_0079&PID_0006&REV_0107 , All buttons working great including dpad, The only issue remained is VIBRATION.
2. For USB\VID_2563&PID_0523&REV_0200 , R2 And L2 Are not working. Oh My mistake , I see The dump file I sent before is not normal.

Edit:
I attached the new clean dump file for the wireless gamepad.

And I have a question, My generic gamepads have no bth function, but in scpmonitor they have mac addresses, how is it?

I added the missing trigger buttons.

MAC addresses are required for all attached controllers to get assigned correctly; this was also the cause of the problem you saw that 2 identical controllers "fused" into one. This I fixed by assigning random MAC addresses to generic gamepads Biggrin
Hi, do you think Windows 8 and 10 are causing problems with wireless bluetooth adapters? Still can't get mine to work on either internal laptop or USB adapter.