ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(11-15-2015, 02:54 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: Many thank to you for help me with this issue and still hope you find solutions with rumble on fake controllers. Good luck! Biggrin

Would you please test this one? If it works I can include it in the official release.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpControl-ghic.7z (Size: 80,47 KB / Downloads: 176)

Sponsored links

(11-15-2015, 03:05 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Would you please test this one? If it works I can include it in the official release.

Works fine, but if you ask about rumble it not work over bluetooth
(11-15-2015, 02:05 AM)Nefarius Wrote: Congratulations; you have the same controllers as I have Biggrin Unfortunately they're currently not supported due to Bluetooth connection problems. It's on the list, so stay tuned.

Ok. Thank you for reply. I'll be waiting!  Smile
Just wanted to say: I've futzed around with other options such a Motionjoy for years with BSODs, Disconnects, and Malware abound.

And SCP is by and far the easiest option to link your Sony controller to your rig, thanks to the maker and Nefarius for their work.

Beyond that: Would it at all be possible (or if it is already how would I go about) adding the Six-Axis movement to SCP?
Yes, S-A is fairly awful for any intricate motion but when I used MotionJoy I was able to map my DS3 in such a way that there
was simply no need for a WiiMote in just about any game on Dolphin.

Also: My USB-BT connection is fine in terms of connectivity once it gets started up
but it takes up to a minute to connect (this is actually fine for me as it gives me time to start up my game) and is giving me
the blinking lights on my DS3 as though it can't find a connection even though it has connected successfully.

I can dump just about any information necessary to help. Thanks again!

USB-BT: ISSCEDRBTA (VID:1131, PID: 1004)
DS3: PLAYSTATION®3 Controller (VID:054C, PID:0268)
(11-15-2015, 08:44 PM)elcapitan008 Wrote: Just wanted to say: I've futzed around with other options such a Motionjoy for years with BSODs, Disconnects, and Malware abound.

And SCP is by and far the easiest option to link your Sony controller to your rig, thanks to the maker and Nefarius for their work.

Beyond that: Would it at all be possible (or if it is already how would I go about) adding the Six-Axis movement to SCP?
Yes, S-A is fairly awful for any intricate motion but when I used MotionJoy I was able to map my DS3 in such a way that there
was simply no need for a WiiMote in just about any game on Dolphin.

Also: My USB-BT connection is fine in terms of connectivity once it gets started up
but it takes up to a minute to connect (this is actually fine for me as it gives me time to start up my game) and is giving me
the blinking lights on my DS3 as though it can't find a connection even though it has connected successfully.

I can dump just about any information necessary to help. Thanks again!

USB-BT: ISSCEDRBTA (VID:1131, PID: 1004)
DS3: PLAYSTATION®3 Controller (VID:054C, PID:0268)

Thanks for your kind feedback Biggrin

Yes, Sixaxis is a desired feature and definitely possible. Someone has to just implement it Tongue And since this guy is sadly just hot air I'm afraid I have to do it myself, but since I made major progress this weekend in re-writing the code holding me back I'm positive we'll have the Sixaxis covered within this year Ninja
First of all, thanks for this great tool. I just updated to the latest version and did a complete clean install. Unfortunately it's impoosible to get vibration to work with my original DS3 controller via bluetooth. It works perfectly fine when it is connected with the cable, but as soon as I disconnect vibration wont work anymore.
I hope this is not something that has been asked durin the last few pages but I have read a whole lot of them and do not think so.

Another question is whether it is possible to disconnect the controller from the BT stick and repair it using SCPServer tool. The PAIR button is greyed out for me but the connection works perfectly fine and the controller is recognized in the tool though.

Thanks in advance

Edit: It worked with the latest version without the installer. Cant remember version number.
Will try to provide logs if needed. Just tell me what you need.

Edit2:
Just realized that SCPServer utility tells me that it has detected an fake DS3 controller, but it is the original one from my PS3?! and it worked in one of the previous versions perfectly fine.
the added rumble broke my sixaxis controller, was working fine, did the windows 10 november update, controller didnt work anymore so I went on here to check if there was a driver update, deleted the old drivers and installed the new version.

now when I have my sixaxis plugged in the controller works fine in like 5 second intervals then it just sort of freezes and doesn't respond to anything anymore. I've reinstalled the drivers a few times to no avail, plugged in my DS3 (with rumble) and it worked perfectly fine. And yes I did try disabling rumble in the settings, didn't fix it.
seems the input manager isn't working in the new update.

previously I could edit ScpMapper.xml directly, and when I open the input mapper via the monitor it does show "TB Swap" as current profile - yet L1/L2 are still the same and not swapped in the mapper and in games.

which brings me to another question: how are you supposed to use the input mapper? Laugh
in the original version there was a save button etc., current version doesn't have one and doesn't seem to save a change on it's own.
I didn't find anything related to this so i'm gonna ask...
Why is my DS3 blinking the leds when connected to the bluetooth?
With previous versions of this the leds were ok, but now they dont stop blinking, like when it is searching for the bluetooth adapter.
When conected to USB it is fine tho.
Also, the server isn't starting with boot (windows 10). How can i start it manually?
Hey. Newbie here with probably a really stupid question. I stumbled upon when looking for the best way to play on PC using my DS4. I downloaded ScpToolkit v1.6.126.15319, got it installed and working correctly with rumble on a wired usb connection. That's all good, but I use the DS4's share button too much in the game and wanted to remap that to the touchpad. Problem is, I can't find anything on how to remap buttons. I saw earlier in the thread something about profiles and SCPMonitor? I don't have any of that. I've got what says is the Legacy version of SCP Toolkit monitor. Opening that and then right-clicking the notification area icon only gives "Input Tester" (which looks pretty similar) and "Reset Position". What am I doing wrong?