ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Wired and Bluetooth DS4 works fine
Wired DS3 works fine, bluetooth freezes
Wireless DS4 & DS3 at the same time is a no no and simply does not work. Any ideas? My logs are pretty useless as well as they dont show much...

Sponsored links

Don't know why is this happening but I'm getting a very high CPU usage from SCPtoolkit. Here is the attached debug information.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Bruno_1448444944.zip (Size: 37,74 KB / Downloads: 162)
Hi Nefarius and everybody, first thank you for your hardwork and Scarlet.Crush of course. 

I bought two fake controllers in AliExpress to use with a PC compatible for PS3, Laptop, Android... but I can't connect with the PC. 
This is the controller, when I plug it in Windows 10 is recognized as "PS® Ga`epad".

[Image: uc?id=0B8Jl_peR-2gASXN2c2lFVHEwMXM]

[Image: uc?id=0B8Jl_peR-2gARlNwdlhMREJsNWM]

The bluetooth chipset is a BEKEN BK351 CS5202

[Image: uc?id=0B8Jl_peR-2gAX2xvc2tCakt2eFk]

The controller works fine via USB. 

[Image: uc?id=0B8Jl_peR-2gAVTBxNUhkeWFOOG8]

I can pair the controller but stops working when is unplugged. 

[Image: uc?id=0B8Jl_peR-2gAcWxNVzc1YzlsNjQ]

This is the dongle.

ECOM  EB1USB2
  USB Bluetooth 2.0 Clase 1 (100 Mts.) EDR 3 Mbps
  BCM92045B3 ROM
  HardwareId: USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2101
  Address: 00:02:72:08:5D:5B
  HCI Version: 3.4000
  LMP Version: 3.430E

And the controllers:
  PS® Ga`epad
  PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI

PAD1
  Address: 00:E1:9D:5A:63:25
  HardwareId: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

PAD2
  Address: 00:E4:96:68:63:25
  HardwareId: USB\VID_045E&PID_028E

I tried replacing ScpControl.dll with others specifics for PANHAI controllers, and editing ScpControl.ini (HardwareId, Fake SupportedName, Bluetooth Dongles)
But allways stops working when USB cable is unplugged.

If you need more information or any test I can do it. 
Thanks.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_JuanMi73_1448321043.zip (Size: 133 KB / Downloads: 158)
Thumbs Down 
Is there anyone here who could update that thing to work with built-in bluetooth radios that don't use usb hardware IDs? I have a dell venue 8 pro with windows 10 and when I look at the hardware id for my bluetooth it's a uart id, not a usb one. What this means is that for now none of the tools that exist for using a dualshock 3 on my table through bluetooth because they all expect usb ids and thus don't even know my bluetooth hardware is there, and I don't have a otg usb cable so I can't play anything other than the rare pc games that support touch screens like the strongbad games, and idle games.
Hello,
   first of all, thanks a lot for keeping this incredibly useful project alive. I've been using ScpServer for a year or two and has worked perfectly, and I use my DS3 to play on PC almost exclusively. 

The thing is that I just got a new computer, and I'm trying to install ScpToolkit. I think I've done everything correctly, including installing all the prerequisites, the service, the drivers for the USB dongle (same I've used these years), and those for the DS3 itself. However, I can't start the service, either via the exe or the services control panel. The exe does nothing, and starting from the control panel shows an "Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly" popup. 

I ran the debug info collector, I've attached its results. Please help. Laugh 
Thanks a lot in advance!

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Weltall_1448471554.zip (Size: 357,23 KB / Downloads: 137)
So I NEED to use the bluetooth drivers that come from here? DS4's are already paired with my normal bluetooth driver but this program isn't picking up the controllers. Also, there are 3 generations of DS4's (officially). Do they all share the same hid number?

Lastly, the other tools break if there is a window that's on top that has a disabled status and you have to restart the whole computer. Is that still an issue here? Also in the other tools, on first initiation from a fresh boot, activating a controller minimizes the game. Is that still true here too?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
It used to work perfectly but now sometimes it starts vibrating and doesn't stop and it freezes all the time to the point it makes games unplayable. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_German_1448494032.zip (Size: 186,04 KB / Downloads: 157)
(11-18-2015, 09:46 PM)Nefarius Wrote: ?

the controller is always connected to the computer once you turn it on. (even when you turn it off)

you said awhile ago when we talked about it you'd look into a way to disconnect it.
JuanMi73 That looks exactly like the controller Im using. I uninstalled all previous MotionJoy drivers and then installed with the latest SCP. Everything works great. I love the controllers. Though I am using Windows 8.
(11-26-2015, 04:04 AM)RowdyRocket Wrote: JuanMi73 That looks exactly like the controller Im using. I uninstalled all previous MotionJoy drivers and then installed with the latest SCP. Everything works great. I love the controllers. Though I am using Windows 8.

Hi RowdyRocket, thanks for the information. 
I never installed MotionJoy and I'm using the latest SCP.
I tested with two W10, now I will do with W8 and other dongle.
Thanks again, I have hope now to make them work.