ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(12-20-2015, 10:49 PM)JessicaC Wrote: You're very welcome!
This might be a stupid question, but I just did a clean install of Windows, and am planning to install ScpServer for casual use. Do you recommend installing the latest stable release, or the latest pre-release? Thanks in advance.

Pre-Release. You can always fallback if you encounter problems.

Sponsored links

Another small error I noticed: in the "Installation How-To" in the README.md located in the Github repo, at step 5 it says "chose", which is supposed to be "choose". This same error also appears in the Driver Installer (3 times). I apologize if these kind of errors are not worthy of your time. If so, please state so, and I will not mention any future errors that are similar.

Also, I would like to let people know of something that seemed like an issue, but that was resolved following simple steps. I have 2 genuine PS3 controllers, and 1 genuine PS4 controller. I installed everything with the controllers plugged in, and everything was working. Then I unplugged each controller to use them through Bluetooth, but the PS4 controller did not connect (the two PS3 controllers did). I restarted my PC, and it still didn't connect. I then plugged in the PS4 controller again, it was recognized, and then unplugged it again. Then I pressed the PS button, and it connected! So if anyone is having issues with a PS4 controller not connecting, try these simple steps!

Furthermore, I still use the SCP Monitor to check if controllers are connected properly, and to see their battery-status. The problem I am having however, is that the text is running off the "screen", and I can't expand it (so I can't see the battery level of the controller. Any solutions for this?
Screenshot:  [Image: 4DVFuM5.png]

I keep coming up with problems it seems. Everything is working as it should by the way, these points are just things that would optimize my experience. The question I have now, is if it is possible to not have the SCPService start up with Windows. I want this, since I don't use controllers every time I start my computer (I use them very seldom, only when friends come over). Therefore, I'd like to be able to start up the SCPService whenever I am indeed using it, and don't have it running otherwise. Sorry for all these questions, I hope I don't bother you with them! The program is functioning as it is supposed to, and I am very happy and grateful that it is! Thank you very much for this.
Hi everyone, i have a question (hope nobody already answered it).

I have at the same time DS4Windows which is a great software for managing DS4 (thx captain obvious^^) and your SCP Monitor software for my DS3 which is awesome aswell.
My question is : Is it possible to change the Xinput order of the DS3?
Because i already can do this for my DS4 on DS4Windows (like this) : http://puu.sh/m31WH/4faff87f82.png

But i don't find a way to do the same thing for my DS3 on SCP Monitor, so i'm thinking if it's possible to change at least the order of the DS3 with only one controller? (like this too) : http://puu.sh/m32ga/bda54dd9b5.png

You may wonder why i need this?
1/ I wanna sometimes play with a fightstick and i have to stop the SCP Service to use it as the first controller.
2/ When i wanna play with a friend on the same screen, i have to set the Xinput of my DS4 on "2" so i can't use my DS4 as first player (and i really prefer to play with my DS4 than my DS3).

Hope this is understanding, i'm french and my english isn't really perfect as you can see^^.

Thanks in advance for your answer and happy holidays!
ScpMonitor leak just took off while I was away from the keyboard for half an hour. I was afraid of that... It grew to 25GB this time and crashed the memory profiler before I could take a snapshot.
Hello Nefarius,

I have installed your tool onto my MacBook Pro Retina 13 inch mid-2015 running Windows 10 on Bootcamp. Everything runs fine except Bluetooth, I can only get my DS3 to work via USB. When I disconnect from USB it fails to recognize and connect to the laptop. When I check SCP Monitor, it says "Host Address: <Error>".

Help would be appreciated.

.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Naim Chahine_1450685584.zip (Size: 112,62 KB / Downloads: 227)

Thanks.
Did I miss the train? In v1.6.206.15349 I don't have exp option in settings app to enable fake controller support and thus nothing works over Bluetooth. In v1.6.2.15309 it worked
^^The latest release that worked for my fake ds3 is v1.6.126.15319.
It has no counterfeit checkbox , it works fine itself.
(12-20-2015, 11:22 PM)JessicaC Wrote: Another small error I noticed: in the "Installation How-To" in the README.md located in the Github repo, at step 5 it says "chose", which is supposed to be "choose". This same error also appears in the Driver Installer (3 times). I apologize if these kind of errors are not worthy of your time. If so, please state so, and I will not mention any future errors that are similar.

Also, I would like to let people know of something that seemed like an issue, but that was resolved following simple steps. I have 2 genuine PS3 controllers, and 1 genuine PS4 controller. I installed everything with the controllers plugged in, and everything was working. Then I unplugged each controller to use them through Bluetooth, but the PS4 controller did not connect (the two PS3 controllers did). I restarted my PC, and it still didn't connect. I then plugged in the PS4 controller again, it was recognized, and then unplugged it again. Then I pressed the PS button, and it connected! So if anyone is having issues with a PS4 controller not connecting, try these simple steps!

Furthermore, I still use the SCP Monitor to check if controllers are connected properly, and to see their battery-status. The problem I am having however, is that the text is running off the "screen", and I can't expand it (so I can't see the battery level of the controller. Any solutions for this?
Screenshot:  [Image: 4DVFuM5.png]

I keep coming up with problems it seems. Everything is working as it should by the way, these points are just things that would optimize my experience. The question I have now, is if it is possible to not have the SCPService start up with Windows. I want this, since I don't use controllers every time I start my computer (I use them very seldom, only when friends come over). Therefore, I'd like to be able to start up the SCPService whenever I am indeed using it, and don't have it running otherwise. Sorry for all these questions, I hope I don't bother you with them! The program is functioning as it is supposed to, and I am very happy and grateful that it is! Thank you very much for this.

Whoops, well, that's what happens if English isn't your native language Biggrin Many thanks pointing it out though; feedback from the community is necessary to keep improving the software. I fixed the typos in the upcoming release. Please do keep mentioning errors, as an author you tend to oversee things that may be obviously faulty Tongue

I corrected the Window width of the Monitor, will be shipped fixed in the next release.

Press Win + R, type services.msc, double-click SCP DSx Service and set the startup type from automatic to manual. Then the service won't start on system boot. I'm working on a dedicated control application - like the monitor but far more advanced - but it's still in a very early stage I can not release yet.

Stay tuned and happy bug-hunting Laugh
Star 
I finally got around to trying to set this up, I managed to "pair" my bluetooth to my controller, the issue im having is when I hold the PS3 controllers sync button it appears in the server manager, but is getting rejected! when its plugged in via usb its fine, the rumble works and everything.
http://i.imgur.com/PuMuKxy.png

(12-21-2015, 04:42 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: ^^The latest release that worked for my fake ds3 is v1.6.126.15319.
It has no counterfeit checkbox , it works fine itself.

Your fake one works via bluetooth?