ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(12-17-2015, 12:00 AM)Kpez16 Wrote: Hello, I have a rather unique situation and am hoping someone can help. I am using an Evolution Drone controller ( for those unfamiliar it is a slim controller with full Xbox 360 button layout). To start I originally had this setup working perfectly on my ASUS t100 running W10. The other night I had to hard restart the pc and ever since I just have NOT been able to get the controller to be recognized as a 360 controller at all.

I am not too familiar with how this stuff works but I have attached my log files from the toolkit program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Bump

Sponsored links

The new year is coming , so be patient . Nefarious is not a machine , he has his family.
I am completely lost here. I have 2 computers, both running Win 10. On one this works 100% perfect and on the other I can't get anything at all to work. First of all my PS 3 controller shows up in devices and printers but when I go to game controller settings there's nothing there. Ive tried every single usb port and 2 different cables and controllers that both worked on my other computer and nothing. Ive run as admin, force installed uninstalled and installed and just tried everything I can think of for hours now and I can't get anything to work.

My biggest concern righ now is that the ps3 controller doesent show up under controllers as I believe it's supposed to do. But Im really at a loss as I have never had any problems getting this to work before.
^^Maybe "HID-Compliant Game Controller" has been disabled in device manager somehow ?
Try xinputtest.exe or Run a game and test it , it is not necessary to show up controllers in joy.cpl (game controller settings)
(12-23-2015, 02:15 AM)ItsMi Wrote: Does anyone know how i can use the D-Pad rather than the left analog stick? everytime i try the D-Pad the game controller settings won't pick it up, yet it works in the SCP input tester.
This is my only problem! So any help would be much appreciated!

Does anyone know of a solution to this? The d-pad would be perfect for older SNES emulator type games, but I can't get it to work either.  When i go to test the controller through device manager, the d-pad movements register as 'Point of View Hat'.  It also registers in the input tester.  However, I can't get games to recognize d-pad movement.  Any help would be appreciated.  
Merry Christmas!
Finally got it working somehow, but not blutooth after adding another controller. To add more than one controller now, can I do a clean swipe then connect both controllers and reinstall and that should work?
And what decides what is the main controller, when I tried it the one with the #2 controller light worked and #1 didnt.
Merry X-Mas guys!

I have a curious issue:

One controller is connected via bluetooth and everything works fine. When I connect a second controller via usb, the second controller works as well.
At this moment it's possible to enjoy games with both controllers.

From the moment I disconnect the second controller from usb, the four lights start blinking and in SCP monitor the status of the controller goes to "reserved".

From this moment on, controller 1 doesn't work anymore as well. Seconds later an error pops up from SCP server program:

Code:
ScpToolkit Warning
-- HCI_Connection_Complete_EV failed with status: 08. Connection handle:0x000B

I've interchanged the order of the controllers and it's always when a second contoller tries to go on bluetooth that Scpserver breaks down. So it's not an issue with the playstation controller itself.

I'm using the F8T065bf Belkin bluetooth usb dongle which is listed as supported. I'm on windows 8.1.

Does anybody have an idea on what this error means and how i can fix it?
(12-22-2015, 06:43 PM)Method36 Wrote: Trying to figure out why bluetooth fails to connect after sleep/restart. Wired still works, but unless I uninstall then reinstall the drivers, I just can't get a connection (the controller times out). I know this has been discussed all the way back to page 85, but from what I've read, it seemed to be resolved in the programming. I am using the latest version of SCP Toolkit, and I am on Windows 10 x64. If anyone could help or at least get me in the right direction to sorting this out, it would be much appreciated.

(12-24-2015, 09:01 AM)notConvoluted Wrote: I am also having this problem when my laptop goes to sleep / restarts. Using the most recent build, on windows 8.1

(12-24-2015, 01:40 PM)niankaki Wrote: Yup. Same issue here.

Same issue here, windows 8.1
(12-25-2015, 05:37 PM)ccfallout Wrote: Does anyone know of a solution to this? The d-pad would be perfect for older SNES emulator type games, but I can't get it to work either.  When i go to test the controller through device manager, the d-pad movements register as 'Point of View Hat'.  It also registers in the input tester.  However, I can't get games to recognize d-pad movement.  Any help would be appreciated.  
Merry Christmas!

Quote:ItsMiCrap, 2 hours too late!

Oh well! 

Does anyone know how i can use the D-Pad rather than the left analog stick? everytime i try the D-Pad the game controller settings won't pick it up, yet it works in the SCP input tester.
This is my only problem! So any help would be much appreciated!

Merry Christmas Folks!

-Mi

Edit:- Oh it's legitimate Sony PS3 Sixasis controller, though i havn't tried the other 3 i have, a couple of which are dualshock. Connected directly via USB! All other buttons work fine, except for D-Pad in games.
Had the older non-Nefarius (Software Solutions) Lol! that made me laugh!) version, by Scarlet.Crush, which did the same problem.

I've seen a couple of possible fixes, but they seem to be a per game basis, so figured i would ask here in the hopes i could chill on my sofa this Xmas with my controller and some Snes games!
If not, i have plenty of movies!

Edit2:-

It only happens on the Steam version of "Final Fantasy VII" & "Final Fantasy VIII" and also on the "Legend Of Zelda Mystery of Solarus" (http://www.solarus-games.org/)

Now i've just tested in the "Higan" Configuration Menu and the D-Pad works fine there, so it is a specific type of game problem.

Any ideas?

Ok, i've worked out a fix, i downloaded Xpadder from Sourceforge. With that i just mapped the D-Pad keys and then associated them with the Keyboard keys Up, Down, Left & Right. All done in Xpadder. (I kept SCP)

Now basically using both the keyboard and joystick settings, with just your controller.

@Nefarius

Maybe you can allow us to do that with SCP? Map the Keyboard keys (Up, Down, Left Right) to the controller D-Pad?

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year folks!!
My Dualshock 3 doesn't work with on Bluetooth anymore. I reinstalled Windows 10 and now the driver doesn't work on Bluetooth. I've added the debug file to this post.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Mavromatis_1451171616.zip (Size: 44,92 KB / Downloads: 145)