ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Excuse my ignorance if this has already been answered or documented somewhere...

Is there a way to change the PAD ID of a controller to ID 3 if you only have ever physically had 2 controllers connected to your PC?

I have two DS3 controllers and I can swap them between ID 1 & 2 with the SCP Monitor but I can't find a way to force a pad to ID 3.

The reason I want to do this is because in Rocket League PAD ID 2 & 3 become extra players and then ID 1 can either be Player 1's controller or just keyboard/mouse.

Any way to work around this?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Nefarius, i have a problem, with scp toolkit and i had the same problem with Scarlet.Crush's software, the latest version (+latest update ?!)

I want to link the 2 ps3 navigation (stick) controllers as I've seen on various youtube videos and from there i got to this forum and from Scarlet's thread to yours. 

Connected to the USB the controller works but as soon as I unplug the USB cable i get the "Reserved"  message and sometimes a flash "BTH 00000000 None" after that "Reserved".

I want to know for sure that this bluetooth dongle is at fault before going to purchase another one .. 

PS3 nav controller: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003NSBMHQ  
I think its original but I'm not sure CECH-ZCS1U

Bluetooth USB Dongle: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00E86EFY4
4.0, ERD, chipset CRS i think, HID in device manager: VID0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891

I'll attach the log i got from Scarlet's software and the archive i got from your debug collector: 

.rar   ScpService_log_20160705_1023.rar (Size: 2,6 KB / Downloads: 220)

.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Eduard_1467705681.zip (Size: 230,8 KB / Downloads: 245)

If you need anything else just tell me.
I have a controller that is unsupported currently (it just vibrates after the driver is installed)
Could I get support in some way?
Thanks so very much.

(they are Arsenal Gaming wired ps3 controllers)

Attached Files
.txt   2In1 USB Joystick_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 1,9 KB / Downloads: 205)
Hey, thanks for making this available, I'm trying to do something very different by using a set of electronic drums as a controller, and your drivers helped me do it Smile. IDK how to attach files so I'll just post the report dump text here, if there is any problems with it let me know so I can see if I can fix it

\\?\hid#vid_045e&pid_028e&ig_00#3&2d0f1f8f&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
Controller: Nyko Raven (DS3 type with it's own proprietary dongle)

I had this controller working perfectly on Windows 7. Rumble, LEDs showed controller slot, PS button brought up (xbox) status, and all buttons/axes read properly.
Upgraded to Windows 10. Every install message has returned successful, PS3 controller shows as libusbK device, virtual XBox controller shows up, SCP Virtual Bus Drive shows, service is running. 

LEDs aren't functioning now, and while at first I thought input wasn't even being read, I found now that if I held Square down,  many of the buttons would be read (though controlling the wrong button or axis inputs. Some buttons show as being permanently pressed (3, 7, 8, 9, 10) and several axes read permanently at min or max.

I can only assume that it's "lovely" Windows 10 buggering up the works, but hours of fiddling hasn't yielded a solution.

Debug file included.

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more if you can offer some words of wisdom. ^_^

Follow-up:  I've tried to replicate the original successful functionality on one of my other Win7 computers, though it's yielding the same results as the Win10.
Am now confused and wondering if it was all an elaborate fever dream.

I've also given the 1.7.277.16103 beta a try, but the installer doesn't even recognise my controller on that.

Adding dump file for good measure, because why not.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_SariaFace_1468113832.zip (Size: 109,42 KB / Downloads: 178)
.txt   PS(R) Gamepad_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 3,57 KB / Downloads: 200)
Hey hey!

Just a quick update to suppress "are you dead" rumors  Tongue

I'm currently on vacation with nothing more than a tablet so I'll keep this post short.

I have a few upcoming videos planned:
  • a tutorial on how to get mouse and keyboard working again after a goofed-up installation of 1.6 (without drastic actions like wiping the OS  Happy )
  • an explaination on why the last update to the toolkit is now over three month old, revealing a new and awesome software project  Ninja
  • a tutorial on cleanly upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7
  • possibly a bunch of insight videos explaining the guts and inner workings of the software (will be very tech-heavy and aimed for developers)
I think since this project outgrew myself a tad that YouTube is a nice way for me to keep you guys updated in a somewhat-entertaining way  Laugh What do you think?

See ya soon.
I have a fake controller that's detected as Genuine DS3 upon connecting with usb wire. Problem is, it doesn't detect any button inputs. On SCP Monitor, it shows "USB 00000000 None" after the MAC address. This controller works fine with my PS3 console.

.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_claudiusje_1468421893.zip (Size: 24,81 KB / Downloads: 192)
Please help, thanks!
Hi there, 

This is my first post here Smile
Thank you for making this fantastic tool available.

I have one question: I use this driver to run a PS3 Move Navigation Controller with my Surface Pro 4, which has only one USB port.
It works flawless wired, but I have some problems trying to run it via bluetooth.
Now, I do have a Bluetooth Usb Dongle (belkin) on which I installed the bluetooth driver, but, having the SurfacePro only one USB port, I can't plug both the dongle & the PS3 controller at the same time.
Is there any other way to pair the controller with the  dongle, without having to plug the ps3 controller via usb first?

Thanks!
Hi I have a fake ps3 controller and the error I have is that in the SCP monitor it first said Host: disconnected so I wiped everything and reinstalled. Now the error I have is Host: <error> Pad disconnected any help with this? attached is bug report and image of error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Paulo_1468607280.zip (Size: 457,13 KB / Downloads: 141)
(07-13-2016, 06:04 PM)claudiusje Wrote: I have a fake controller that's detected as Genuine DS3 upon connecting with usb wire. Problem is, it doesn't detect any button inputs. On SCP Monitor, it shows "USB 00000000 None" after the MAC address. This controller works fine with my PS3 console.

Please help, thanks!

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/333

Try.