ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(07-26-2016, 10:18 AM)Skyreith Wrote: [Image: GbvM7uZ.png]

Also re-installed several times, ran_ScpToolkit Clean Wipe Utility_ prior to each install.

Controller is original PS3 DS3.

Please advice. Thank you.

Ref: https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/387

Never mind, fixed it.

How: Reset controller
How to reset: Used a toothpick and pressed @ the small button in the small hole @ the back of controller

Hope this will help others.

Sponsored links

Since I'm still hacking like crazy I thought you might be interested in my Twitter thingy; I could finally put this to good use and keep you guys updated in a centralized way.
(07-25-2016, 06:51 AM)Drexl Wrote: I bought a generic Tomee brand PS3 controller and it doesn't seem to work with SCP. The controller installs right away in windows and it's inputs are recognized, but when I attempt to install it as a DS3 controller the inputs no longer function and I have to uninstall the device.

I've attached my debug and the HID report for the controller. Is there anything I can do?

I am still unable to resolve this issue.
(07-31-2016, 12:52 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Since I'm still hacking like crazy I thought you might be interested in my Twitter thingy; I could finally put this to good use and keep you guys updated in a centralized way.

Nefarius, first of all thanks for your amazing job. You really took it to a higher level.

I have an annoying problem which I'm not sure that anyone else also has. I tried to search in the thread but the 'update' keyword doesn't really help lol

Autoupdate feature checks for updates when i boot my pc but sometimes it doesn't check immediately. I use my pc for a while, then run a game fullscreen and it checks for updates in the middle of the game, sending me to desktop! It's frustrating, especially if the game is online.

I looked for a way to disable update check but can't find. What should I do?
Exclamation 
I made an account just to post to this thread. 

Firstly, this program works flawlessly with most things I've tried so far, and I've recommended it immensely to every pc gaming friend I have. Thanks a million, Nefarius!

Secondly, I was happy to see a Fluttershy avatar. Nice picture.

Lastly: Would one be able to make this work with other emulations, like the Nintendo DS, or standalone games that are expecting different controllers (I'm thinking of Smash Bros. and the GameCube controller here) or would I have to figure out some form of workaround for it?
(08-01-2016, 01:39 PM)bardozan Wrote: Nefarius, first of all thanks for your amazing job. You really took it to a higher level.

I have an annoying problem which I'm not sure that anyone else also has. I tried to search in the thread but the 'update' keyword doesn't really help lol

Autoupdate feature checks for updates when i boot my pc but sometimes it doesn't check immediately. I use my pc for a while, then run a game fullscreen and it checks for updates in the middle of the game, sending me to desktop! It's frustrating, especially if the game is online.

I looked for a way to disable update check but can't find. What should I do?

There is a scheduled task called "updater", delete that and it won't annoy you anymore.
(08-01-2016, 08:27 PM)Nefarius Wrote: There is a scheduled task called "updater", delete that and it won't annoy you anymore.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a simple name. Thank you for your reply.
When I use my ds4 (wired or bt) i can play dark souls 3 perfectly and the controls are very responsive with full degrees of motion. But then I launch dark souls 2 sotfs (the rerelease of the game with added content) the controls feel stiff and unresponsive and there seems to be only 16 directions possible on the thumbstick and very few levels of push which is very noticeable on the camera since it jerks around and walking on narrow platforms is a hazard since the thumbstick responds more like a dpad than a joystick. I used a similar setup in the past with the same ds4 controller and an vanilla version of the same game with no issue using ds4windows.

It may or may not matter bu i see both wireless controller and xbox 360 controller in my device list and the camera does start spinning when the battery on the ds4 dies. This was there before with my old setup so I don't know what changed. I can't find any complaints about the sotfs version of dark souls 2 controlling poorly.
I think people might want to know.

This is one of the things that the new Windows 10 update wipes. You'll have to hit SCPtoolkit driver install and reinstall it (I'm running the latest beta)

It's just a major annoyance, that's all.
Guys, I have a problem that is driving me crazy. I installed the SCP Toolkit without having a Wireless adaptor.

And now I have a constant beeping sound and notification from windows that a USB device is not recognized. Like every 2 seconds it pops. When I look in my device manager "802.11bgn 1T1R Wireless Adapter" constantly is appears and disappears. I uninstalled scp toolkit and the problem still persists.