ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Hi ScpToolkit guys,

this is basically the same request I submitted to github. I'm posting here as well, because the debugger told me to.

Quote:Can't connect DS3 with "Hama Nano Bluetooth USB Adapter, version 4.0".

It's the supported USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001. When I unplug the DS3 it keeps blinking until it turns off and just doesn't connect with bluetooth. Hope you can spot my mistake in the log. (ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010)

[ScpToolkit_Log-Package_^_^_1479164343.zip](https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/f...164343.zip)

Sponsored links

(11-10-2016, 04:27 PM)Princess Celestia Wrote: Nefarius DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING

Yeah, sure he doesn't. Except he provides his own time to make something he has no income from, he does it as a hobby, it works for the majority of people with original DS3 while being based on another solution which was flawed and building on it is probably a pain and will always create issues. But um, feel free to write and compile your own driver that will make ds3 work (with bluetooth and hookers) YOU UNGRATEFUL APE! W8ing for the link.

BTW sorry, but I got triggered there. Never offend someone for doing something good unless you can do it better yourself. Especially in case of developer providing FOSS. It makes me wanna hurt you since you make the dev feel unappreciated and annoyed while yourself probably not being able to write a simple bash script to save your own life. Just... don't.
I use Lenovo Yoga Book, I can use it with Usb cable, but drive installer can't find my build-in bluetooth, I check my hardware ID of bluetooth ,It is BCMBTBUS\BLUETOOTH, not just like USB=VID####, how can I fix it ? please help ,thank you and forgive my english.
@nefarius

can you make a UI similar to ds4windows? (maybe just fork their code)
can you make an option to mask dualshock 3 as dualshock 4?

PLS RESPOND
(11-18-2016, 11:22 AM)JT177 Wrote: @nefarius

can you make a UI similar to ds4windows? (maybe just fork their code)
can you make an option to mask dualshock 3 as dualshock 4?

PLS RESPOND

No but with FireShock I can re-route the DS3 inputs to a virtual DS4 controller. I'll take a note. Don't have much time currently though.

(11-13-2016, 02:27 PM)HumanPlayer2 Wrote: Thank you! That was very, very easy to install!

I have a question which I hope someone here might be able to help me with, as I haven't found an answer online.

Coming from MotioninJoy (which now seems dead as site cannot be reached), I'm used to be able to map all DS3 keys as I please (using BetterDS3Tool). 

Using ScpToolkit with JoyToKey, I seem to able to do the same, but in some games, I get a double input: Both the JoyToKey and the original XBOX360 key presses are activated. This causes obvious gameplay difficulties, e.g., when accelerate and brake are now on the same key...

Coming to my question: How do the button mappings in the Scp Ggamepad Input Profile Manager work? Changes I make do not seem to make effect. Can I use this to obtain what I want at all?

Alternatively, is it possible to disable the XBOX controller behavior and only feed the game what JoyToKey spits out?

Help will be much appreciated. So will a reply that tells me that I'm going about things all wrong --- especially if a suggestion to an alternative is included Smile

Short answer: I plan on supporting this with my new project FireShock since the "SCP way of doing stuff" has it's (serious) limitations so I'll slowly but steadily abandon and replace it.
(11-15-2016, 02:06 PM)VnnAmed Wrote: Yeah, sure he doesn't. Except he provides his own time to make something he has no income from, he does it as a hobby, it works for the majority of people with original DS3 while being based on another solution which was flawed and building on it is probably a pain and will always create issues. But um, feel free to write and compile your own driver that will make ds3 work (with bluetooth and hookers) YOU UNGRATEFUL APE! W8ing for the link.

BTW sorry, but I got triggered there. Never offend someone for doing something good unless you can do it better yourself. Especially in case of developer providing FOSS. It makes me wanna hurt you since you make the dev feel unappreciated and annoyed while yourself probably not being able to write a simple bash script to save your own life. Just... don't.

This. Made. My. Day.

If I had a hat I would lift it for you right now! Posts like these partially restore my faith in humanity again Biggrin

(11-02-2016, 10:42 PM)steamcontrollmeister Wrote: Hey, I've been a longtime user of the SCP Drivers/Nefarius drivers (going as far back as almost 3 years) and recently started using the latest Steam Beta Client. In case there is unawareness, Steam now provides support for the Dualshock 4 controller

[Image: vr8BSEneHJaMGGCpAfNeXC.jpg]

And Valve is currently in the process of adding more support for more controllers which involves the following devices:
Dualshock 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and more

While I much prefer the experience that Steam is currently offering now instead of the SCP/Nefarius Drivers, I would like to make a request if it is possible:

Can the drivers or software please get updated to auto-detect Steam DS4 driver support is in-action or running and possibly disable itself, and give a key combination to re-enable? 

I don't want to completely negate or rule out the SCP or Nefarius drivers because there's benefits to having them (like operating a pc and such without Steam running) and I would like to use the ones on Steam as well. 

The major complication and reason why I'm requesting this is that, what's found in this reddit post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamController...h=8579dfa3

"If you used the SCP/Nefarius Drivers for the DS3 and DS4, run SCPCleanwhipe.exe"

What's happening, is that leaving your drivers on the pc after installing the latest Steam beta update causes complications using the Dualshock 4 controller in Steam. I'd also like to mention that I reinstalled regular bluetooth drivers for my bluetooth dongle a few weeks ago after purchasing a wireless keyboard and with knowledge the DS4 Steam support was coming, so I have not tested the latest Steam Beta DS4 support with the SCP drivers on my bluetooth signal. 
However, this is a complication that is going to need a solution asap and I'd hate to see Valve give a walkthrough or directions to uninstall your drivers in favor of theirs, but something that is possible is maybe they update Steam to autodetect the presence of the SCP drivers so it 'disables' their usage while steam is running.

But something needs to happen soon and if you and Valve can potentially work together through the issue or if you can provide a fix to prevent this issue from occurring for more users, or provide a PSA telling people to uninstall your drivers if they wish to use Steam's DS4 support then please do so. Thanks

FireShock can do that once it's stable enough.
(11-18-2016, 05:02 PM)Nefarius Wrote: No but with FireShock I can re-route the DS3 inputs to a virtual DS4 controller. I'll take a note. Don't have much time currently though.

Short answer: I plan on supporting this with my new project FireShock since the "SCP way of doing stuff" has it's (serious) limitations so I'll slowly but steadily abandon and replace it.

Heya. Fresh regged here. Just a small question. Can you make somehow that DS3 would be treated like DS4 (i sent a message about it to your mail btw). And what about support for OS other than win 10 (i'm okay with my seven and don't see any point to change it now). I guess it would be not with the SCP, right? Either Fireshock or ViGEm? Basically i want some games (with new ps4 support from steam) to detect my DS3 as DS4 and show ps button layout (square,circle, cross, triangle), not the xbox one. Hope it is possible... 

And btw. Big thanks for your hard work. You basically saved me from buying steam controller or some other... thing, cause i had 2 ds3 from my ps3 and buying many gamepads just for steam seems like... waste.
@nefarius
i tried fireshock, and it's going crazy with my wired DS3
some process (system interrupts i think?) takes 25% of CPU usage
waiting for more stable versions!
(11-18-2016, 07:01 PM)JT177 Wrote: @nefarius
i tried fireshock, and it's going crazy with my wired DS3
some process (system interrupts i think?) takes 25% of CPU usage
waiting for more stable versions!

Known bug.
Hey, I've registered and writing for asking about three features:

1) How I can disconnect my ds4? Pressing PSbutton + option seems to not work, like in old scp drivers.
Oh, it works as for ds3, with ps + l1 + r1. Good to know.

2) There is a LED recharge option like rainbow colors (in ds4)? If it's missing, can be implemented in next releases? If that so, these would be the best drivers for dualshock controllers out there.

3) In Scptoolkit profile manager I can't select any options at the bottom, like led behaviour and so on. It's not normal, I suppose.

Thank you for your great work.