Shadow of the Colossus !!!
Of course Innuendo !Smile But before my answer I will show you my screenshots =)
Wait a minute Smile
Excl The man will die, but not his ideas Excl

Sponsored links

PCSX2 svn r2801
GSDX v.2763
Happines level - maximum and overloaded =)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

my GSDX fooling method Smile
I'am using CDVD Dolio plugin (from our lovely gabest)
Start pcsx2 with different iso and when you'll see Sony COmputer Entertainment words hit ESC.
Change iso to SotC and resume emulation - now all FX will render correctly Smile
... -=THANKS RAMA !=-
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
It would be nice if you guys edited your posts instead of ending up with double or triple posts =/

So to clarify, do you still need to do the disc changing trick for the effects to work properly? Or is it fixed in the current SVNs of GSdx (using the hack(s))?
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Larfin_Man, you still need disk changing trick in order to fool gsdx skipping list and enable postprocessing Smile

--------------------
OMFG !!!! Rama removed post FX skipping lines from gsdx !! So no more gsdx dvd fooling tricks!!! Laugh
Am I dreaming or this is real ?!?!! We can play Shadow of the Collosus without any problems now in HD !! =)
Anyway - Rama is our god now !!!!
-= Thank you Rama ! x999999 !!! =-
Hi there!

I was having the same problem as Innuendo even with the hack enabled, so i decided to try and fix it myself. I did so by copy-pasting the shadow fix code into the old 2406 rev with the working scaler, possibly in ways that would make real programmers cry. I also commented out the part that disables the special FX like in the latest revision, plus i managed to get shadows working in ICO aswell by commenting out some more parts.

Now, would it be ok for me to post this version if i include the modified source? Or would i somehow be violating GPL by doing that? I don't want to offend anyone, i'm just happy that the game is working great for me now and would like to share it with others.
Yeah you can post it, but please make it clear it has been modified specifically for this game, that no support will be given for it and that it may break other games. By including the modified source, you are fine in regards to the GPL license.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok here it is then. DX10 only i'm afraid as i am too lazy to edit the DX9 file aswell Smile

Completely unofficial and without warranty, don't blame me if it doesn't work or messes up your computer. That said it worked great for me and can hopefully allow others to get some SotC HD goodness! Only small annoyance left is that the sky is insanely bright, and using a higher resolution like suggested further back in the thread doesn't seem to help. If anyone knows what is causing this i could try to make an updated build, but atm i have no idea.

Anyway, enjoy!

Attached Files
.zip   Gsdx-SotC.zip (Size: 827,79 KB / Downloads: 273)
Hey, whats wrong guys ? Latest gsdx are capable to run SotC perfectly with all postFX and shadows ! Even crc skip lines are deleted from gsdx and we don't have to trick anything now. Look at my screenshots Smile
I wish it worked like that for me as well, would save me the trouble of switching plugins between games. However no matter what i tried i still got the same offset problem that Innuendos screens show (and yes i'm using the latest rev and have the offset hack enabled). If someone manages to figure out what's causing this i'll throw my ugly hack away in an instant.