Shadow of the Colossus !!!
(06-29-2010, 08:07 PM)Innuendo Wrote: Thanks!
Hmm strange, it completely disables the bloom layer for me. Is it supposed to ?

Yes it is... I dropped old approach with resizing the layer creating huge offset problem... The new plugin looks the same as the old one with bloom comletely disabled, but actually it has some "bloom", and it has "creatures of darkness" effect working...

In other words, it disables "overbrightening" with no side effects... And it works in Progressive mode too, AFAIK... Old one didn't...

Sponsored links

(06-29-2010, 08:39 PM)eliot_cougar Wrote: And it works in Progressive mode too, AFAIK... Old one didn't...

Aaah, that explains it...
Thank you, Eliot!
I was just testing the new plugin and SotC looks much better without that overbrightening!
It works just perfect Wink
Also I noticed that in non-native mode on the top and the left of the screen there appear two small bright stripes on each side, but it's really not a big deal.
I think the game is emulated perfectly now!
What is this "known" place? URL.
(06-29-2010, 09:46 PM)lHopital Wrote: Thank you, Eliot!
I was just testing the new plugin and SotC looks much better without that overbrightening!
It works just perfect Wink
Also I noticed that in non-native mode on the top and the left of the screen there appear two small bright stripes on each side, but it's really not a big deal.
I think the game is emulated perfectly now!
The stripes are from "half-pixel offset" hack...

The intro looks almost perfect now... Why do I say "almost"?..

I've made a video... Can't figure out why I can't capture sound... Tried to upload this video on YouTube, but failed to make it look good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfVyAckDE2Y... Maybe later... You may get it right now in much better quality here:
http://laptop.eliotcougar.operaunite.com...d_GSDX.avi (52,5Mb, HD 1024x548, x264)
I will keep it here as long as possible... It shows how the intro looks now in DX10 Hardware, 2x resolution... I forgot to disable speedhacks, so the video is not very smooth... I may record new one later if I figure out how to capture sound...
Where i can download the new fix gsdx?
Good work eliot =)
would like to know where to download the gsdx fix to ^^
keep up the good work
Please, use Private Messages... There are too many requests to keep them on the main thread...

BkY: I can't tell you until you enable PM in your forum settings...
(06-30-2010, 12:41 AM)eliot_cougar Wrote: I may record new one later if I figure out how to capture sound...

Sond recording is indeed very glitchy. The supposed sound file is either corrupt, or doesn't exist at all, if you don't take extreme care :\ Here's what I've learned:

When you press F12 and the recording window appears, ALWAYS clcik the Browse button to confirm the desired folder to hold the files.

When you want to cease the recording, don't hit Esc, stop it by pressing F12 again (some speedgain should give feedback that it indeed stopped recording), and STILL wait at least 10 seconds or so, and now you can hit Esc to quit. Recording.waw should now exist and be readable beside your video file.
(06-30-2010, 04:11 PM)Innuendo Wrote: When you want to cease the recording, don't hit Esc, stop it by pressing F12 again (some speedgain should give feedback that it indeed stopped recording), and STILL wait at least 10 seconds or so, and now you can hit Esc to quit. Recording.waw should now exist and be readable beside your video file.

Thanks a lot... It really helps...
Posted Intro with sound here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid122235