Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Depending on your configuration, it might not be possible. When I played FFX, I had an X2 4200+, 3GB RAM and 6600GT, and the game usually ran between 40 and 60FPS, but certain locations slowed down to around 15FPS.
Because 10 billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.

Sponsored links

hi guys,i just bought core 2 duo e8400 3ghz,and have 2 Gb ram,8600Gt.
will tekken 4 be running fine or not?
Only one way to find out: try it.
Because 10 billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.
don't really where to post.

i want to play x-men legends, and the game loads, but at begining was recieve around 12 fps and it would make sound very slow (nitthththththhtcrrrrraaaaawwwwwleeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr)
and was wondering if u can provide me whit a good configuration, besides now after i changed some settings i get 4 fps Smile) and worst visual.

intel core duo 3 ghz, 2 gb ram, win xp sp 3, nvidiat 8500 gt, hyper threading,

and 1 more thing, if u can't help me much, atleast give me a list of games that run at decent speed, like 30-35 fps i would be more than happy
@santalguy: depend from your comp. I suggest you to Try 2d games like disgaea game rather than 3d and play games with directx10 modes (vista) for better fps in most case. Set Gsdx plugin in native res. Or 800x800 for your grapich card.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(02-05-2009, 03:33 PM)Register Wrote: @santalguy: depend from your comp. I suggest you to Try 2d games like disgaea game rather than 3d and play games with directx10 modes (vista) for better fps in most case. Set Gsdx plugin in native res. Or 800x800 for your grapich card.

can u explain more what configuration i can make and where do i download gsdx plugin, since i got one.... on the game but....

what is disgaea?

and 1 more point, i can't use directx 10 since i got xp
just say games that are 2d
(02-05-2009, 08:20 PM)santalguy Wrote: where do i download gsdx plugin
here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

(02-05-2009, 08:20 PM)santalguy Wrote: what is disgaea?
it's the name of a game (wow it rhymed Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-05-2009, 08:20 PM)santalguy Wrote:
(02-05-2009, 03:33 PM)Register Wrote: @santalguy: depend from your comp. I suggest you to Try 2d games like disgaea game rather than 3d and play games with directx10 modes (vista) for better fps in most case. Set Gsdx plugin in native res. Or 800x800 for your grapich card.

can u explain more what configuration i can make and where do i download gsdx plugin, since i got one.... on the game but....

what is disgaea?

and 1 more point, i can't use directx 10 since i got xp
just say games that are 2d
ah.. there are dx10 for XP teams out there, not official though. but that would explain it lol. I haven't run pcsx2 on XP since version 0.5 so I'm sorry I can't help much on this one.
tekken 4 is running at 10 fps and in half screen,what did i do wrong config any idea.also there is written console window,that patches not found can't apply pacthes,crc error what is this ?
what is disgaea?
it's the name of a game (wow it rhymed )

i understood that, but can u say the actual name???? like disguise age aftermath (example).

about tekken 4, i tryed to play it, menu runs good, movie runs good, it`s playable alright, but ingame the actual fighting cannot see the humans fighters, and if i use gsdx i only half of screen and get reduced frames around 8-9, if i use zero i get around 12 and i cannot see the human fighters

windows xp sp 3
intel core duo 3 ghz
2 gb rams
nvidia 8500 gt 256 rams (hyper threading that makes 512)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)