Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Thanks for the responses guys! I'm actually going to be a first time PC builder (so no overclocking for me or water cooling system for me, heard both are not noob friendly), always bought my PCs before at Best Buy, but I've been getting tired of them lying through their teeth and telling me the PC I'm looking to buy is the latest and greatest. Maybe once I get settled in a couple months, I'll post the parts of what I'm going to build and you guys can give me the run down on whether or not it will work Biggrin.

Sponsored links

(11-10-2011, 06:29 AM)yudaBego Wrote: ... Im so frustated coz it wont be installed on windows 7 x64 ...
...any sugestionMellow

Open a new thread for support.
This thread is not for general trouble-shooting.

(11-10-2011, 07:38 AM)Damned536 Wrote: ... (so no overclocking for me or water cooling system for me, heard both are not noob friendly) ...

Ok--
The average overclocking may be a bit more complicated, but overclocking a Sabdy Bridge (2500K or 2600K) is extremely simple, and does not require water cooling to do (unless overclocking to more "extreme" clockrates like ~5.0Ghz+).

You can get at least ~4.0Ghz on air very easily (and safely).
I promise. Smile
(11-10-2011, 08:06 AM)Rezard Wrote: Open a new thread for support.
This thread is not for general trouble-shooting.

Ok--
The average overclocking may be a bit more complicated, but overclocking a Sabdy Bridge (2500K or 2600K) is extremely simple, and does not require water cooling to do (unless overclocking to more "extreme" clockrates like ~5.0Ghz+).

You can get at least ~4.0Ghz on air very easily (and safely).
I promise. Smile

well i only say that because recoder said 4.9 GHz Wink

actually if you bought a 25$ air cooler ( like hyper 212+ ( owned by Rezard ) or Contac 29 ( owned by me ) )

you can make a SB go to atleast 4.5 GHz and probably 5GHz with IB Smile

even the little bird told me that Reazrd has been able to OC up to 4,5 GHz for daily use Tongue
[OS]Windows 7 Ultimate x64
[CPU]AMD [email protected]
[MEM]DDR3-2000 4GB×2

[Gsdx]r4964 on Software Rendering

If I play with this spec,how much fps?
(11-15-2011, 08:05 AM)nanagate Wrote: [OS]Windows 7 Ultimate x64
[CPU]AMD [email protected]
[MEM]DDR3-2000 4GB×2

[Gsdx]r4964 on Software Rendering

If I play with this spec,how much fps?

your video card????
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(11-10-2011, 08:06 PM)abdo123 Wrote: well i only say that because recoder said 4.9 GHz Wink

actually if you bought a 25$ air cooler ( like hyper 212+ ( owned by Rezard ) or Contac 29 ( owned by me ) )

you can make a SB go to atleast 4.5 GHz and probably 5GHz with IB Smile

even the little bird told me that Reazrd has been able to OC up to 4,5 GHz for daily use Tongue

I have the Hyper 212+ air cooler on my Intel Core i7 920 (Bloomfield). I have an ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard, and Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 Dominator GT 6 GB 3 x 2 GB PC3-12800 1600MHz 240-Pin DDR3 RAM. Could I safely get the processor up to 4.0 Ghz, and if so, how EXACTLY would I do it?
(11-15-2011, 08:13 AM)tallbender Wrote: your video card????

(11-15-2011, 08:05 AM)nanagate Wrote: [Gsdx]r4964 on Software Rendering

It wouldn't matter much what the graphics unit is.

@ nanagate:
It depends on the game. Some will run full speed, others won't.
Get a nice GPU so you can use hardware rendering well, and you'll have a pretty good rig for most games.

@ kturcotte:
Please don't ask how to overclock on this thread.
There are many guides on Internet on asfe overclocking. Read them and you will get your answer. just boot into PC Bios and overclock. Tongue2
Will work at a reasonably playable speed but does not mean full speed

WTF THERE IS NO PROCESSOR ABLE TO PLAY THIS AT 100% but wii/gamecube which is far superior than ps2 can be played at full speed
Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Better read up around the forum and see how many people can get playable speeds with PCSX2. Also comparing the wii and gamecube to the PS2 is plain stupid/pointless.
[Image: newsig.jpg]