Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
So in order to play every game imaginable on he pcsx2, you would need high end components? Would I need to buy an Nvidia Titan and the latest AMD or Intel processors?

Sponsored links

And if I were to overclock, I never done it in a while so I would need help setting that up.
(12-24-2014, 02:27 AM)TheOtakuAzn Wrote: So in order to play every game imaginable on he pcsx2, you would need high end components? Would I need to buy an Nvidia Titan and the latest AMD or Intel processors?

some games require i5's around 4ghz. (ratchet and clank) if you need advice on overclocking it's best to open your own thread
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Alright. Thanks for the assistance. I'll let you know if I have any other questions.
So, how would something like this fare if I upgrade the RAM from single channel to dual channel?

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np6678-clev...-6993.html
i7 4930k @4.3, 4x4 GB RAM @2133 (15-15-15-27, quad channel), EVGA 570 @stock, Arch 64b.
Pretty well. The lowest end CPU that notebook can have is a 4710mq, which has a single threaded of 1912, so you should be solid for 95% games in PCSX2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-25-2014, 04:21 AM)nstgc Wrote: So, how would something like this fare if I upgrade the RAM from single channel to dual channel?

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np6678-clev...-6993.html
since, it has a dgpu then, why upgrade the single channel ram to dual channel ? it won't get much performance boost by that process. but, overall this system is quite good in playing most ps2 games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hello. My current laptop is an i3-4000m using the integrated Intel Hd-4600 with 6Gb Of Ram. I already get decent speed in most of my games but I was wondering if either of these laptops would make a sizable difference. My budget can go up to about 750$. I would be using it for Pcsx2 and Dolphin as well as light Pc Gaming.
Laptop #1
Intel core i5-4200m Amd Radeon 8750M 8Gb Ram. 680$
Laptop #2
Intel core i7-4710hq Integrated Intel Hd 4600. 8Gb Ram Dual Channel. 650$ (Leaning Much more towards this one)
Thank you in advance. The only reason I don't use a desktop is because I have to move between places. Mostly asking about the Gpu Difference.
Laptop #1 would be the better choice with the AMD GPU. Laptop #2 isn't as bad, as it is an i7, but that's what it is. Just a CPU. If you truly want a laptop that has a bigger improvement over what you have right now, I'd say getting #1 just for the sole purpose of it containing a GPU, even if it's weak. If you are planning to play games with its native resolution, however, then #2 is your best option. All I can say in terms of GPU difference is that iGPU (i7) vs i5 and AMD GPU, the i5 and AMD GPU would top that off, even if the CPu is an i5, which is very important. Some might argue that the i7 is a better choice because of the emulators decision on how much power it takes, but I digress.
well, what games do you own
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]