Tenchu Fatal Shadows
for me, the item list sometimes appears sometimes dissappears. but if you keep the list in your mind this won't be problem.

or, during the game, you can set the skipdraw to one, and after this you can set to 3 again.

it's up to you witch way you choose

Sponsored links

i used the skip draw setting with the - pcsx2 svn r3276 build

- Tenchu Fatal Shadows flickering textures fixed, Issue 748
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/de...ary&id=748

and it works, much more faster than the lastest public beta build, but there are two bugs, a river bug and the item bug.
but it still playable
it's broken again since r3285... but with a different issue

EDIT:
it's my bad... only supervu is broken, microvu is not although the texts in menus are "blurred" compared to previous revisions
@ CecilHarvey

What do you mean,whats the different issue?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Today I finished the wrath of heaven and i didn't find any bugs.

this is a great emulator thank's dev team
hi guys

here is the first video about the Tenchu Fatal Shadow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzY3LE3Dp0

lookslike someone could solve the list bug.

but, i don't know how.....
any idea?
he used this setting

my pc:

intel dual core 2.6/2.6 GHz
Geforce XFX 9400 1GB
DDR2 RAM 2GB
Window 7 home premium 32 bits

my settings:
Video Plugin: GSdx 2693
Controller Plugin: LilyPad svn
Cdvdrom Plugin: Cdvdgigaherz
Sound Plugin: SPU2-X 1.2.0

CPU--Normal- all frames are rendered as fast as possible ( the rest leave it in default )

Speed Hacks--- Default Cycle Rate--- INTC sync hack--- Status Flag hack-- VU cycle stealing (at moderated speed)

i will try it in the future, i hope it will work with it
oh, and thank's for the info
it works!
when trying to use the march plugins (gsdx 2693 i believe) in r1888 to play tenchu fatal shadows, the emulator fails to load the plugins... something like "sysliberror message: <null>". In newer revisions the plugins are correctly loaded... i think i am missing something... any ideas?
if i am correct, i have to use the march plugins in this rev (r1888) just to be able to use the skipdraw hack option not present in r1888 plugins, which solves the black texture issue, right?
i used skipdraw in newer revisions and black texture was gone, but fatal shadows graphics are all messed up... so comes the need to use r1888, i think...