Tenchu Fatal Shadows
Hey I put my settings exactly like this and it wont work. . Ive tried this . When I set my skip draw and set it to threw. the black rectangles disapear but so does the picture of the items im using like grappling hook
Intel core i7 1.6gig turbo boost 2.8
Nividia Geoforce 310m (512 mb vram)
4gig Ram
windows 7

Sponsored links

@ gamey88

And thats pretty much all you can do about it,you have to either live with one bug or another,and believe me,you can play the entire game without seeing what are you carring (if you are intelligent enough to memorize wich items do you own)
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
guess so . I am happy I can at least play. Hopefully maybe There will be a fix for this if the devs or some one comes out with this.Oddly enough if im in the tutorial I can see my grappling hook but when I play the 1rst level I cant. weird

I also found it weird that my game runs faster without speed hacks.
if I dont have an item on me I cant see the design sorrounding the awareness indicator but if i pick one up I can see it. If i do a stealth kill I can see my items.

but theres gotta be something wrong in my settings because look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzY3LE3D...sponse_rev

This is the same guy in this thread that got it up and good. so something must be wrong. . Software on 10d3 or 9d3 is good but slow. hardware mode im good. even not using the psp native resoltion on d3d internal
He has everything perfect you can see the items plus he can see the text on his map screen. Ive enable

edit Wackocratch that: I fixed the map text but the item is the only problem. But i looked back at his screen shots and it is probabky like that due to some graphical effect of the stage I think but not sure. But not sure. but im glad i can play tenchu though . Ima get wrath of heaven next Laugh
Intel core i7 1.6gig turbo boost 2.8
Nividia Geoforce 310m (512 mb vram)
4gig Ram
windows 7
its a overlay problem i think,and a pretty known one,you will have to wait until it get fixed
I am using the latest beta 0.9.7 build with the latest plugins

I am getting all messed graphics as seen below

Is there anything I can do to fix this up ?

[Image: tenchuwarthofheaven.jpg]
pcsx2 settings,pc specs ?,please be a little more especific when describing a problem
(08-20-2010, 07:41 PM)diegochiha Wrote: pcsx2 settings,pc specs ?,please be a little more especific when describing a problem

I am using the PCSX 2 emulator with no changes in settings after I install the emulator ... all default settings no changes

GSDx 3623 MSVC 15.00 SSSE 3.0
Running on a 280M graphics card
i7 cpu
6 gig ram
dont use that version is unofficial and unsuported you will not get any help here using those,use the latest stable beta release and try again.As there are many thing being fixed on the latest bleeding-edge svn those errors are common
(08-21-2010, 05:41 AM)diegochiha Wrote: dont use that version is unofficial and unsuported you will not get any help here using those,use the latest stable beta release and try again.As there are many thing being fixed on the latest bleeding-edge svn those errors are common

thank you for your reply - may i please ask which pcsx2 is the latest stable beta release ?
looking at those screenshots I must say they are fatal shadows indeed Smile

Now seriously: it seems to be one those games with specially tricky layers, I don't know if already suggested in this thread (sorry, too lazy today to read all it) but you can try skipdraw=x with x varying from 1 to 10 (that should be enough) and observe if removing one the layers remove the offending issue.

Be aware that is not a "Solution" at all even if it works it may remove something else in this game and certainly will remove something important in another game.

PS: looking better or the entire geometry is totally messed up or this is one the more confuse game I ever saw.
Imagination is where we are truly real