Trying to get this working more smoother.
(08-08-2013, 05:28 AM)tarkenaEx Wrote: Okay, it has sped in menus and such, making the audio quite better and bearable compared to before. In game fighting is still bad though. Perhaps a speedhack for the battles, or something?

As I've already said before, you've pushed that system to it's limits... you're never going to get the game running smooth on that system. You can play with the speed hacks, frame skipping, or a million other things but it all comes back around to the fact that you're well below recommended specs
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

(08-08-2013, 06:15 AM)Koji Wrote: As I've already said before, you've pushed that system to it's limits... you're never going to get the game running smooth on that system. You can play with the speed hacks, frame skipping, or a million other things but it all comes back around to the fact that you're well below recommended specs

Yeah I may just wait for my laptop this weekend..... Which will be instead an A6 - 4455M, 2.1ghz to 2.6ghz... To your knowledge, how does that run with the game?

And ha, I remember when I tried to get the emulator running on a Pentium 4..... XD