Unofficial linux build
not planned yet. There are plan to to change buildbot for windows anyway. There is also the issue to handle the different library version of distribution.

Sponsored links

Hello. I'm currently trying to run on Debian Wheezy i386, but for some reason the zzogl plugin isn't working. I ran the ldd command, as previously recommended and here are the results:

http://pastebin.com/r03ywD32

I should also mention I have installed every single dependency, including libglew (a newer version though), so I can't really seem to understand what's going on.
which version did you take? Our log says that you don't have glew 1.5 (version is important ) I built latest on debian sid, it would probably work better.
I tried both rc4594 and 4920. I have libglew1.7 instead, and to be fair, I have no idea where to find 1.5, since it's not in the repos, as far as I can see. I'm a newbie to linux, so please go easy on me.

*EDIT*

Nevermind. Managed to find libglew1.5. It's now up and running. Thanks a lot for the tip though.
On the first post, there are also more recent build (ie pcsx2-r5326.tar.gz). Try it because you can potentially use GSdx software renderer (and various enhancement).
I'm getting this error everytime that I tried to run Kingdome Hearts 1, in the same spot, also in Tales of Abbys >_<, I'm using the last revision that you uploaded gregory

[Image: capturadepantallade2012ta.th.png]
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Which one did you take exactly? I spread a lots of uploads everywhere Tongue2 Good news for you, it is fixed on latest revisions, so you just need to find the good one.
xDDD, I just saw the 1.0 Laugh it's fixed!!!!!! Thanks !
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
(06-27-2011, 07:57 PM)gregory Wrote: Hello Linux users,

Note2: This time I drop SDL1.3 dependency (cause too much trouble), unfortunately you loose force feedback support.

Enjoys

Hi Mr. Gregory,

My name Setiajie, from Indonesia.
I'm Linux user and i often do svn download pcsx2 newest code and compile my self. Everything is worked well. My favourite PS2 game is Final Fantasy series.

I wanna to develop GSDx plugin using SDL library. Can i have that code again ?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Setiajie,

You can find all code on svn. You can choose the revision you want with the command "svn update -r xxxx". Or take latest version of the 1.0 branch, SDL is still here IIRC.

May I ask why do you want to develop GSdx with SDL? The only limitation of the openGL implementation is the requirement of openGL 3 HW support (and a fully developped GL driver not yet opensource) which is only killer for intel (not so old, core2duo era) integrated GPU.