XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I upgraded to a DS4 and the switch couldn't have been easier. Used the zadig.exe file and updated the driver and the controller worked - USB and BT.

Thanks again!

Sponsored links

I NEED HELP!
I cant install the bluetooth drivers it keeps makin my pc bluescreen. i have an integrated BT chip
USB\VID_148F&PID_3298
and i really want to use BT connection instead of wired.Wacko
Any chance this will ever work with a generic pc usb gamepad? I have a 15€ one made by "Trust". Currently i have to use the offline version of Motioninjoy to emulate an Xbox 360 controller. I have not tried x360ce yet, mainly because you have to copy files in every game folder and i find that messy.

(Sucks that i sold both my 360 pads when i got rid of my 360, should've kept the wired one... Sad)
So, I've switched to SCD from Motionjoy. I uninstalled everything and then installed SCD with force install. I got all the modules installed (like 5 entries). When I re-booted, SCD Server recognized my usb ps3 pad but it said "Host Address: Disconnected". So I installed the update and then it worked. I had a Host Address and was able to connect my ps3 pad via bluetooth. However, when I booted up skullgirls, it would not recognize any input/the controller. So I rebooted. Now I'm back at "Host Address: Disconnected".
Nevermind. I just updated my xbox 360 drivers in the device manager and now the games recognize my controller. The Host Address magically appeared for some reason.
Scarlet.Crush: Is there any way to fix the occasional disconnect issue with my Power A Pro Elite Wireless controller when using the latest driver?
Hello, just wanted to thank Scarlet Crush for making this application and everyone else who is kind enough to help those of us who are having problems.

USB plays fine. I am having an issue getting my bluetooth to be recognized however. The SCP monitor is showing a host disconnect message, and installing through zadig.exe it does not show my bluetooth adapter as a device when I get to the step where you click "list all devices".

When I go into device manager, my bluetooth adapter does not appear to have the scp drivers installed, just the original driver from microsoft.

I am attempting to run this on a Dell Venue 8 pro tablet, windows 8.1, with a bluetooth device hardware id of QCA_SHB\UART_H4.

I have attached my logs in case that might help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Attached Files
.rar   Scarlet Crush.rar (Size: 1,89 KB / Downloads: 171)
Try updating with the update provided in the first post, donaldo. That helped me.
I have done the update already, by pasting the updated bin files into the same folder as the old installation...so if I did it right then the update didn't solve the issue.

Did your bluetooth device populate under zadig.exe? I feel like that is the major problem I am having is that I just have no way to get to my device to install the driver because the program doesn't appear to be recognizing my BT device.The BT hardware id doesn't start with "USB", I'm just speculating but perhaps that has something to do with my issues....

I am hoping Scarlet will visit soon and tell me whether this is even possible so I can just know. I have spent so many hours on this....
Just wanted to say Thank You for this awesome tool. I was able to get my DS3 working with BTH, in less than 10 minutes of setup! Wish I had this years ago, and skipped learning the hard way with MotioninJoy. I do have 1 issue though (I tried finding answer in this thread, but couldn't find, sorry if this is a re-post).

Can you please fill me in about the R2/L2 buttons, they seem to work, however I can't assign them using Xpadder like I do with all other buttons. I used the Map Triggers option, and that gets the R2 and L2 button to work! Except now I don't have a R3, or L3 buttons. Should I be using something other than Xpadder, or any ideas on what I should be doing. Thank you in advance!