XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I am not getting anywhere trying to search for answers or figure this out and had it set up on another machine.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ScpDriver.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.2.2.175
Problem Signature 03: 533ca662
Problem Signature 04: ScpDriver
Problem Signature 05: 1.2.2.175
Problem Signature 06: 533ca662
Problem Signature 07: 34
Problem Signature 08: 9c
Problem Signature 09: System.DllNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: c2c5
Additional Information 2: c2c59fcd8605077114a9208972625f62
Additional Information 3: f55d
Additional Information 4: f55d40be2682fe8685c52ab76e66fc7e

Sponsored links

Why does my DS3 is a port # 2?
Nobody has this problem? Seeking the Internet a few days: /
[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]
I must change to #1.
So how do i turn the controller off in windows?

Even when i turn the controller physically off (L1/R1+ psbutton) it still shows up in windows as if its connected.
Hi guys!
I would like to know if this bluetooth adapter would work with my two DS3 controllers that are curently working flawlessly on my PC with SCP Drivers. I can't check that list of hardware IDs because I would like to buy it knowing it works beforehand.

http://logilink.com/Suche/bt0015

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post links like this.
I purchased PS3 Speed Link controller SL-4442-BK-V2, installed the drivers for it and tried to do what is suggested.

It's not working for some reason and I don't know why. Your program just simply doesn't recognizes my controller.

My PC does and there's a light under number 1 being on, but none of my games recognizes the controller either.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as there has been no error messages nor crashes nor any notification.
(03-18-2015, 10:06 PM)CroGamer002 Wrote: I purchased PS3 Speed Link controller SL-4442-BK-V2, installed the drivers for it and tried to do what is suggested.

It's not working for some reason and I don't know why. Your program just simply doesn't recognizes my controller.

My PC does and there's a light under number 1 being on, but none of my games recognizes the controller either.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as there has been no error messages nor crashes nor any notification.

As far as I'm aware It only works with Genuine Sony controllers.
(03-18-2015, 12:43 PM)grzybiarz Wrote: Why does my DS3 is a port # 2?
Nobody has this problem? Seeking the Internet a few days: /
[Image: Bez_tytu_u.jpg]
I must change to #1.

The controller is being recognized as the 2º one?
Maybe try openning ScpMonitor and If the controller is on the 2º line you can press the [^] button to move It up.
(03-18-2015, 01:22 AM)cheftaboo69 Wrote: I need help.
I cannot pair my ds3 wirelessly
Also my Bluetooth icon disappears. Is this normal?
also running on windows 8.1

What is exactly happening with your DS3? can you describe?
When you install the bluetooth drivers trought ScpDriver It normally will stop working for anything else other than Scp, so I think It is normal for the icon to disappear.
I am having trouble with my built in bcm20702 on my alienware 18. It works fine at first using the zadig.exe install method and even sometimes on reboot. But if i shut down and cold boot it is no longer working. SCP monitor shows HCI version 6.1580 before shut down and changes after a cold boot. I have driver updates disable but it still seems like windows is overriding something. Any ideah's?
I wish Scarlet Crush was around to update his tool with new features like more advanced custom profiles per game =/
I'm using Windows 7 but I hope it works with Windows 10 if for some reason I upgrade it. Do you guys know if it works?