XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Ba'al: you can set it back to using WOW after the drivers have been installed. ScpService.exe and ScpMonitor.exe will run as 32bit processes without issue.

Sponsored links

(04-01-2013, 11:40 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @andixa90: the Idle Disconnect is a battery save feature and is for Bluetooth connections only, is not used when connected via USB.

scarlet: this my setting scpmonitor,..

i have wait 1 minute for idle timeout, but my ds3 still conected BTH,...
@Scarlet.Crush: Ok. Thanks for the info. I may leave it set this way, at least until I've determined which program needed the setwow option to begin with. It's bugging me that I can't remember which one it was.
@Scarlet.Crush: I hate doing this, but could I point you to my post?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid289466

Thanks!
Hi Scarlet.Crush, thanks for this driver!
I've installed the bluetooth version as per instructions but I'm having some problems.

Using LilyPad-Scp-r5350.dll, the option for DS3 native mode is greyed out, and if i try to enable xinput pcsx2 crashes.
Using LilyPad-SCP-5350.dll, DS3 native mode is available but no Dualshock 3 devices appear. Xinput works, but I assume you need DS3 for pressure sensitivity?

I did install the updated xbox drivers and I have XInput1_3.dll in my main pcsx2 folder.
Any idea where I might have gone wrong?
@Raiser: no, currently only way is to power off your PS3. I will look into adding support for turning off in the same way as for BTH.

@Cadia: you should be using the LilyPad-Scp-r5350.dll and XInput1_3.dll from the bin\Win32 directory of the Bluetooth distribution.

Your DS3 must be connected (via USB or BTH) before you start PCSX2. If no controllers are connected when PCSX2 is loaded the "DualShock3 native mode" check box will remain greyed out. Also close ScpUser.exe if you have it running before starting PCSX2 as only 1 app can receive the native feed.
Hmm I'm sure I was doing those things, but no luck.
After a full reinstall of pcsx2 though, it's working perfectly; pressure sensitive, rumble, BTH, everything Laugh.
(04-02-2013, 03:33 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Raiser: no, currently only way is to power off your PS3. I will look into adding support for turning off in the same way as for BTH.

That would be awesome! Thanks again for your fantastic work on this wrapper!
Wow this is so great after all this POS motionjoy fiasco!

Is it possible to add an option to pair with another device so I don't have to switch drivers to move to another device (android tablet)
@fr500: I posted a tool for this purpose for apex, see Post #319