XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
well I have no complaints with this drive. It's actually much better than motioninjoy, which I've been using for years and years!

Sponsored links

I am still having problem with the driver, I managed to partly solve my first problem (joypad connected but inputs not registering) by performing a pinhole reset. I uninstalled both the xbox controller drivers and the SCP wrapper, before trying to install them again. I am using USB, so after reinstalling the joypad was working, looking at DS3 Monitor I see that it's receiving packets from the joypad, and as long as that happens the input register just fine and everything works.

However after roughly 30 seconds, the joypad stops working and input are not being registered anymore, disconnecting and reconnecting solves the problem, so it does performing another pinhole reset, but this is just not feasible for gaming. Anyone has any tips?
After doing the "New install", scroll down to the "Install Update" instruction part(near the bottom).

Don't forget to download the bluetooth hardware updates it can be found at the attached files bottom of the post named "SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-0.8.0.­100-Bth-Update-17.7z ". Use "Run as administrator when running your command prompt for net stop and net start commands.

all you need it are the latest version which can be downloaded through " Download Latest version Here" link and the bluetooth update linked at "SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-0.8.0.­100-Bth-Update"...

Is there anyway the LED be used as battery indicator like on Motioninjoy?thanks!
Hi, am trying to hook up my ps3 controller through bluetooth....I have bought a bluetooth dongle with a hardware id of USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190, which is stated to be compatible under bluetooth update 9.7z section...but the controller and bluetooth dongle won't pair...the controller works perfectly through the usb....I noticed that during the installation of driver i see this "INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\PS3 Controller\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine."...which is supposed to be for the bluetooth if I'm not wrong...any idea?

Edit: Managed to hooked it up through bluetooth by resetting my ps3 controller...love the driver to bits...working perfectly now...

On a side note, does this work with key mapping tools?...Where i can configure my own keys?...thanks!
(08-25-2013, 01:12 PM)sh3ngster Wrote: Hi, am trying to hook up my ps3 controller through bluetooth....I have bought a bluetooth dongle with a hardware id of USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190, which is stated to be compatible under bluetooth update 9.7z section...but the controller and bluetooth dongle won't pair...the controller works perfectly through the usb....I noticed that during the installation of driver i see this "INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\PS3 Controller\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine."...which is supposed to be for the bluetooth if I'm not wrong...any idea?

Hey Scarlet.Crush,

I am also having the same problem with PID_2190. Did a clean install yesterday and when I tried to reinstall the drivers for bluetooth I got this

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [8/25/2013 7:24:16 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --

Controller works fine with USB. I wish I kept the 9.7z update before I did a clean install.

Thanks!

Edit: added a screen shot of my bluetooth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-25-2013, 04:33 PM)Morphean Wrote: Hey Scarlet.Crush,

I am also having the same problem with PID_2190. Did a clean install yesterday and when I tried to reinstall the drivers for bluetooth I got this

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [8/25/2013 7:24:16 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --

Controller works fine with USB. I wish I kept the 9.7z update before I did a clean install.

Thanks!

Edit: added a screen shot of my bluetooth.

I tried just about everything.. uninstall and reinstall. Reset PS3 controller.. Delete all drivers..

Just finish a clean install on another computer. Gonna try and see if I can get it working. I got it working back when you added update 9.7z.. I just don't have that file on my computer anymore. Update 17.7z does not install my bluetooth.

Hope I can get some help Smile Thanks
Incredible tool -- kudos to Scarlet and the community for all of their contributions here!! *SO* happy to abandon Motioninjoy forever! Laugh

Unfortunately, I'm having a similar issue as a few other users before me, but none of the posted solutions are working on my end. My tethered USB connection works fine, but the Bluetooth connectivity doesn't.

The installation logs all look clean/successful, except for the following line:
"INFO - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in."

However, the major culprit for me seems to be a lack of a recognized host address. When running the SCP DS3 Server GUI, I can clearly see (in the top-left corner) "Host Address : Disconnected", even though my supported VID_0A5C&PID_21E8 Bluetooth dongle is actively working fine for my other Bluetooth devices.

For what it's worth, my ScpPair tool also seems very lacking... It simply shows "Local :" (with nothing after it), "Remote :" (with nothing after it), an empty unlabeled textbox, and a disabled "Set" button.

I've also attached a screenshot of all the pertinent data to make it a bit easier to understand what I'm talking about.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated; thank you so much in advance!!

Hi thanks for these drivers SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103 they are great just a few questions im using the ds3 with the xbox drivers

Can i reverse the trigger buttons around the opposite way ? L1 to L2 R1 to R2 (so in fps games i shoot with R1 not R2

In the joypad properties it shows only 10 buttons is the correct?
(08-25-2013, 06:18 PM)Morphean Wrote: I tried just about everything.. uninstall and reinstall. Reset PS3 controller.. Delete all drivers..

Just finish a clean install on another computer. Gonna try and see if I can get it working. I got it working back when you added update 9.7z.. I just don't have that file on my computer anymore. Update 17.7z does not install my bluetooth.

Hope I can get some help Smile Thanks

Update from that link, if I am not wrong, does not contain inormations for new dongles.
You can open BthWinUsb.inf and manualy add
%DeviceName% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190
or what your dongle ID is. There is line for 32bit and 64bit drivers.

This way you can try to install any bluetooth dongle (but will probably not work Smile).
I can't check all 145 pages, but if anybody here knows how can I use this on an integrated Bluetooth in a laptop, can you link me to that post?

It works wonders with a wire, much better than MotionInJoy. I literally hadn't seen a BSOD in YEARS until yesterday with MiJ. I never use Bluetooth, so I don't care if the integrated Bluetooth 4 + EDR is dedicated for the SIXAXIS controller.