XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
My dongles Hardware ID is
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1593
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

And bluetooth does not work. Does it mean it doesn't support rev 1593?

I get a BTH 000000 None in the SCP Monitor when i unplug the DS3

Sponsored links

Thanks so much for making this wrapper! I was looking for a way to get PS3 controllers and adapters registered as XInput devices for so long!

I purchased one of these Maxrace F-1 Converter 3.0 http://maxbuy.cc/?page_id=832, and it actually works with your wrapper for my Logitech G25. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed doesn't recognize the G25 so that adapter + your driver made it work properly in-game.

Are there any ways to get force feedback working with this wrapper? It'd be really great if that steering wheel would shake as if I'm in an arcade cab.
anyone figure out how to get your DS3 controller to sync back with your ps3 besides the pinhole trick?
Mine never unsynced. EDIT: Sorry, that's because I only used it in wired mode. Don't know.
I have a quick question, how do I reassign or remove a controller? I only have one PS3 controller but it says I have 2 pads. And my actual controller is assigned to pad 2 while pad 1 is just reserved. Here is a picture of the monitor to show you what I mean.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-05-2013, 04:52 AM)xer0117 Wrote: I have a quick question, how do I reassign or remove a controller? I only have one PS3 controller but it says I have 2 pads. And my actual controller is assigned to pad 2 while pad 1 is just reserved. Here is a picture of the monitor to show you what I mean.

In an administrator command prompt, I run these:
Code:
net stop ds3service
net start ds3service

Or go to services.msc and restart or stop the service.

You could also uninstall and reinstall the driver as well.
(09-05-2013, 05:01 AM)Saturn2888 Wrote: In an administrator command prompt, I run these:
Code:
net stop ds3service
net start ds3service

Or go to services.msc and restart or stop the service.

You could also uninstall and reinstall the driver as well.

Thank you, that worked perfectly.
I use your XInput wrapper and it is great btw, i was wondering though since i use the controllers for multiple applications on my PC. Is it possible for the DS3 driver to leave the virtual xbox 360 pads constantly connected even if no ps3 controllers have been registered by the wrapper? Sometimes i have issues where controller 1 and 2 get mixed and with apps that are not using xinput.
After seeing ~150 pages of posts, I figured I'd just ask here...

First, thanks a lot for this. Works flawlessly on my config (PCSX2/PC) -- Much appreciated!

---

Has anyone discussed why there's internet activity from the ScpService.exe application/service? Running Resource Monitor shows that it keeps sending 6.5KB to 8KB per seconds non stop. Any reason for this? (and where is it sending this info?)
(09-05-2013, 05:30 PM)Melk Wrote: After seeing ~150 pages of posts, I figured I'd just ask here...

First, thanks a lot for this. Works flawlessly on my config (PCSX2/PC) -- Much appreciated!

---

Has anyone discussed why there's internet activity from the ScpService.exe application/service? Running Resource Monitor shows that it keeps sending 6.5KB to 8KB per seconds non stop. Any reason for this? (and where is it sending this info?)

yeah he answered that some pages back (~130?), i can't remember his exact words but he said that if you turn off your network services and examine the file you'll see that the applications sending and receiving is all internal.

so still no work around syncing ds3 back to ps3 w/o sticking a pin in the back?