XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello Blyss Sarania,
I believe you when you say your score has increased with the Dualshock3 -
I play mostly retro games and this controller has also helped my score as well, it's such a great controller Smile

Sponsored links

(11-17-2013, 04:13 AM)dink Wrote: Hello Blyss Sarania,
I believe you when you say your score has increased with the Dualshock3 -
I play mostly retro games and this controller has also helped my score as well, it's such a great controller Smile

Maybe now I can finally master Hatsune Miku no Gekishou song on PPSSPP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7yEl3Prm6w

That video is with my old ps2 controller.

This DS3 is the second I've had, but I haven't had one for 2 years maybe. It sets off my carpal tunnel BAD. The only other thing that I've ever found that sets it off worse is a nintendo DSi. It's normally not bad, i.e. I can use a keyboard and mouse for 10 hours straight with no problem. But NDS = numb hands inside 30 minutes and DS3 it takes maybe an hour.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Nope, I still can't. T_T

You'd think over 1000 hours of practice in that game would be enough... I don't think I'll ever do it.

Then again I didn't think I'd ever finish endurance mode in whatever soul calibur it was that I was playing back then. I did it with a torn ligament in my hand! lol (btw that's what started my carpal tunnel, that torn ligament)
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
You should try Stepmania, I almost broke my fingers playing that. No joke I have around 5000 hours or so.
[email protected]
MSI 7950@900Mhz 1250Mem
8GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX
EVGA SuperNova 750 80+ Bronze
Rosewill Blackhawk Case
Antec Kuhler 620 Liquid Cooler
3x Asus VS247 23.6 inch LED Monitors
(11-17-2013, 05:52 AM)Deathdragon2332 Wrote: You should try Stepmania, I almost broke my fingers playing that. No joke I have around 5000 hours or so.

Yeah, I've heard of it. Like I need any more rhythm games when I'm already hooked on the PD games, Amplitude, Rockband, Guitar Hero. And one I wrote myself called Lyric Hero.

But seriously, that stupid song makes me so frustrated! It's the ONLY one I can't clear on Extreme, although I haven't gotten Project Diva F yet. There are a couple of others(Ura omote lovers and Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu that I can only JUST clear at around 86-87%(need 85% for clear)), but that one, Gekishou, my best is 55% on Extreme.
Stop the off-topic please, thank you Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Can Scarlet add USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC

I'm able to get it working temporarily by disabling driver signing.
lost the dongle i was using orded a new one ,in the mean time on a fresh install of win7 iv installed 64bit drivers for the 360 controller the newst ones , installed the beta driver on the front page ( first i installed the controller ) problem is it wont pick up any controller via USB it just flashs and nothing happens the moniter pretty much reads as everything being disconnected , windows dectect it being plugged in but as far as the software is concerned its not coming up ........
(11-17-2013, 11:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: Stop the off-topic please, thank you Tongue

Knew that was coming.

Anyhow, what's a good cheap bluetooth dongle that is known to work with these drivers?
Hello and thanks for an alternative to the motioninjoy driver that won't even load on my computer!!!

I'm having one issue though. My USB bluetooth adapter is supported (USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148 more specifically &REV_0818 in device manager) but it's not installing the drivers for it. I've already tried manually updating the driver, and right click install (which told me I can't do that) to the one provided but Windows insist on using the Broadcom driver. Could anyone offer suggestions on how to get windows to use this driver?

Thanks,
Scott

EDIT: Nevermind. Checked force install and it worked fine.