XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(12-21-2013, 03:54 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @madtown: ok, I asked for ScpService.log & ScpDriver.log. you attached ScpServer.log & ScpDriver.log.

Are you running ScpServer.exe?

ScpService.exe is a Windows Service wrapper for ScpControl.dll
ScpServer.exe is a Windows GUI wrapper for ScpControl.dll

Only one of these can be run at a time, ScpService is installed by ScpDriver to automatically run in the background at boot time. Use ScpMonitor to view the status of the service.

Rerun the instructions from Post #1900 and post your ScpService.log. [don't run ScpServer.exe]

opps one second

Sponsored links

Okay here is the log

Attached Files
.7z   ScpService.7z (Size: 872 bytes / Downloads: 157)
@madtown: ok, so identified an issue with the HCI_Set_Event_Mask call with some dongles with your hardware ID. Download the fixed ScpControl.dll from Post #1864.

1. Stop the Service [net stop "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]
2. Copy the fixed ScpControl.dll into your install folder
3. Start the Service [net Start "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt, or use Service Control Manager]
Okay, good news now I can see Host address and HCI and LMP version woot.
After restarting the CPU running Monitor plugging in the controller via usb everything works fine. However when I pull the USB out it still get four flashes and no connection.

Now I was reading some previous post and looks like my non authentic DS3 might be the issue. I mean CPU you reads it as PS3 controller and it pops up like that in device manager but maybe if it isn't authentic it won't work.

If that's the case then at least I fix the bluetooth part and now I will be an authentic.

For whatever reason I did attach the newest set of logs.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpDriver.7z (Size: 1,32 KB / Downloads: 130)
.7z   ScpServer.7z (Size: 1,47 KB / Downloads: 130)
.7z   ScpService.7z (Size: 3,53 KB / Downloads: 154)
Is windows 8.1 x64 bit not supported? Also how do i charge it?
(12-21-2013, 05:30 AM)silbery Wrote: Is windows 8.1 x64 bit not supported? Also how do i charge it?

For charging the controller. Just plug it into the USB. until scp monitor tells you it fully charged. Or however long you want to charge it for.
@madtown: yep your controller is not a genuine DS3 - it reports it's name as "PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-ghic" over Bluetooth.

@silbery: yes, Windows 8.1 x64 is supported. Check the Screenshot in Post #1, install on my Win 8.1 Pro x64 system.

If your using a DS4, I haven't added Battery display yet - it currently displays "None" on ScpMonitor. I will be adding support for it soon.

If your using a DS3, ScpMonitor displays Charging | Charged on USB, Full | High | Medium | Low | Dead on BTH. When it's charging on USB the LED will flash slowly, if it drops below Medium on BTH the LED will flash quickly.
@Scarlet.Crush: I'm afraid the excitement is over, the new dll you provided solved the problem - thanks! Smile btw, code-wise, what was the solution?

p.s. is there any way to get rid of that XBox window that pops up when pressing the PS button while the controller is already on?
p.p.s. if yes to the above question, what about mapping it to a usable button? This would come in handy for mapping to certain emulator-related functions.

EDIT: save those last 2 questions for another day, I appreciate all the help you have giving me over the past couple days!

best regards,
- dink
I have 2 Bluetooth dongles (one integrated and one USB). After I install scpdriver, they are both Universal Serial Bus devices. Is it possible to only install the driver for one of them?
"* create from an elevated command prompt if you have UAC enabled. The directory should not be created anywhere off your User directory (eg on your Desktop, or in your Downloads directory), it should also not be on a Network drive."

Do you want me to make it on user directory or not in user directory?