XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello.
I have trouble connecting my ps3 controller via bluetooth CECHZC2H model, when I connect with USB works flawlessly, I only have problems via bluetooth.

Thanks for your answers

Sponsored links

(01-04-2014, 12:56 AM)Shin-Asmodeo Wrote: Hello.
I have trouble connecting my ps3 controller via bluetooth CECHZC2H model, when I connect with USB works flawlessly, I only have problems via bluetooth.

Thanks for your answers

Your definitely going to have to provide more info than that. What kind of problem are you having? Does it actually connect? Did the Bluetooth driver install properly? Posting the service/install log would also help.
Hi Rickhtoo:
Sorry, I have 2 sixaxis controllers models CECHZC2U and CECHZC2H both work perfectly via USB, but only achieved CECHZC2U connect via bluetooth.
---------------------------------------------------------------
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.136 [03/01/2014 19:25:24]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected WIN8 configuration.

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)
INFO - Installing INF file 'D:\Archivo de Juegos\SCP\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_8086&PID_0189&REV_6919" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - Installing INF file 'D:\Archivo de Juegos\SCP\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
DS3 USB Driver
Bluetooth Driver
(01-04-2014, 02:31 AM)Shin-Asmodeo Wrote: Hi Rickhtoo:
Sorry, I have 2 sixaxis controllers models CECHZC2U and CECHZC2H both work perfectly via USB, but only achieved CECHZC2U connect via bluetooth.
---------------------------------------------------------------
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.136 [03/01/2014 19:25:24]

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
DS3 USB Driver
Bluetooth Driver

Well, not being an expert on genuine Sony controllers, at least your BT is connecting, which is a good thing. Most of the logs I have seen also have a Bus Device and a Bus driver in the list, but it looks like the important stuff is loaded.
Since one of the controllers works, I would guess the install is good. Other than trying a pinhole reset of the one that won't connect, not sure what else to tell you. Take a look at post #1990 and see if that procedure might help.
Maybe someone else has experience with both of those models and can make a suggestion. Good Luck
I trying a pinhole reset but nothing happened, please help
Hi, I have problem connecting using bluetooth but usb works perfectly. My dongle is supported USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001. Im not sure if related but in SCPMonitor I get this. Host Adress : <error>
@Mkilbride: have you tried without using DSfix?

@Ashnal: can you try removing power from the dongle (unplug from USB, wait 30 seconds, plug back in).

@Sephisos: sounds like ScpVBus is not installed, can you zip up and post your ScpDriver.log?

@Rickhtoo: non-genuine controllers are not supported because I don't have one. If they do not behave exactly the same way as a genuine Sony controller I have no way of determining what the issue is.

@Sortvind: from your log the Service is not installed or running. Main reason this happens is the because the binaries are blocked by Windows. Check the properties of ScpService.exe and ScpControl.dll - if they are marked as blocked, unblock them and rerun ScpDriver.

@Rollandoquando: can you do the following

1. Unplug both controllers from USB.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Plug in 1st controller to USB.
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Plug in 2nd controller to USB.
6. Zip up ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

@JagerSlushy: sounds like your .Net is configured to run "Any CPU" targets under WOW. See Post #709 [Response to Ba'al]

@Shin-Asmodeo: I suspect that your CECHZC2H is not genuine. See this Fake DS3.

@mozartripper: can you zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.
(01-04-2014, 11:33 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Rickhtoo: non-genuine controllers are not supported because I don't have one. If they do not behave exactly the same way as a genuine Sony controller I have no way of determining what the issue is.

Thanks for the reply. I have ordered what is supposed to be a genuine controller from NewEgg, so hopefully I will get one that works. Since I can't get the other 2 I have to work I would be more than happy to send you one to play with if you're interested. Consider it a donation to the cause. Biggrin I suspect getting it to work will take care of the majority of the aftermarket ones out there. Just PM me if you want it. Thanks!!
The Dohitchy is there so you can attach the Whatchamacallit to the Thingamabob.
Hi Scarlet.Crush:
Thanks for the reply. Searching the internet I found the following information regarding the control models.

CECHZC2U = USA
CECHZC2H = Hong Kong
CECHZC2E = UK
CECHZC2J = Japan
CW after the model number means the controller is Ceramic White

As additional data.
When using MotioninJoy version 070000, the command runs smoothly either by usb or bluetooth.
(01-04-2014, 11:33 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Ashnal: can you try removing power from the dongle (unplug from USB, wait 30 seconds, plug back in).

It's a built in one. I can't exactly unplug it. I can re-install the drivers, which I've already done multiple times, or restart the laptop, which I've done multiple times already as well, but I can't unplug just the BT.

For reference I have gotten it to work single times with the old version, just not consistently after restarts, so I know the hardware is capable.