XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
How do I undo what zadig does? Did it for my DS4 and now windows doesn't recognize it in the controller thing(still shows up as wireless controller in the control panel though), and I can't use it even when wired now.

Sponsored links

Thanks for this awesome driverisSmile i have just one problem. I have to unistall and install the driver to get the wireless comunication to work Every day?
IT works everytime thru usb. Om find with this but it shoud be awesome to not need to do IT Every time...
(05-20-2014, 04:38 PM)Retronerd Wrote: Thanks for this awesome driverisSmile i have just one problem. I have to unistall and install the driver to get the wireless comunication to work Every day?
IT works everytime thru usb. Om find with this but it shoud be awesome to not need to do IT Every time...

Same here, i have to re-install using the zadig everytime i shutdown my computer in order to use the bluetooth.
Anyone know a fix for this?
Thank you.
Hi!

Help I can't make my DS 3 to work.
My os: win 7
.net framework 4.5 installed,latest directx too

Downloaded the latest build, installed without bluetooth driver because id' like to use on cable the gamepad.
The installer says success, but in PCSX 2 wasn't recognized and in PC games either.
Thanks for this! Working well with my Windows 8.1 64bit machine and an old Azio BTD603-132 Bluetooth dongle. I was going to ask how to check my battery level, but loading up ScpMonitor seems to show "Full", "High", etc for each controller's battery.
Thanks a bunch for this wrapper! It worked the best out of MotioninJoy and Better DS3.

I have one slight but annoying problem. The controller works perfectly fine over usb. The inputs work and there is vibration.

Pairing to my bluetooth dongle is also fine and speedy, as all the inputs work, but the rumble does not respond at all. My bluetooth dongle is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001.

REPRODUCTION:
  • Pair controller to bluetooth dongle
  • Open SCPUser.exe
  • Press some buttons
  • Do inputs respond fine? Yes.
  • Click "Advanced" and slide rumble sliders to the right.
  • Does the controller rumble/vibrate? No
  • Adjust rumble latency in SCPMonitor.exe
  • Does the controller rumble yet? No.

Help please... I'm ready to return this controller if it doesn't work. Sad
My question: IF I use this program to make my ps3 controller work with the emulator (Bluetooth adapter is built in, no external dongle, HD ID is USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA), and I pair it with the BT, can I reverse all of this and make my BT adapter usable with any BT enabled product; I'd like this to be answered, as I'm still skeptical after hearing the problems with motioninjoy, and some other ones; I need guarantee that using this will be easy enough to reverse and will give me little/no problems with my computer at all, as me trying to find the drivers for my adapter has been less than fruitful (only one was for win8, and my OS is win7 64 bit pro)
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
(05-23-2014, 08:31 AM)gameguy245 Wrote: Thanks a bunch for this wrapper! It worked the best out of MotioninJoy and Better DS3.

I have one slight but annoying problem. The controller works perfectly fine over usb. The inputs work and there is vibration.

Pairing to my bluetooth dongle is also fine and speedy, as all the inputs work, but the rumble does not respond at all. My bluetooth dongle is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001.

REPRODUCTION:
  • Pair controller to bluetooth dongle
  • Open SCPUser.exe
  • Press some buttons
  • Do inputs respond fine? Yes.
  • Click "Advanced" and slide rumble sliders to the right.
  • Does the controller rumble/vibrate? No
  • Adjust rumble latency in SCPMonitor.exe
  • Does the controller rumble yet? No.

Help please... I'm ready to return this controller if it doesn't work. Sad

Okay, never mind, I got the problem fixed. It was the controller itself. I realized this when I got the same problems on another bluetooth adapter and on another computer. It was a cheap third-party controller made in China (It's from a company called Arsenal, so avoid them).

I went and bought a legit SONY Dualshock 3, and it now works PERFECTLY. Thanks a whole bunch Scarlet.Crush! I don't have to deal with MiJ's ***** anymore.
Scarlet.Crush,

Fantastic work on coming up with a better way to use DS controllers on the PC! I do have one request though: Could you please pull together all the files into a single archive? It's not mentioned in the instructions that you need to collect all of the v2 archives in order to get all of the files. This is extremely confusing for new users. It would be much more user-friendly to have a single archive with all of the required files.

Keep up the awesome work!
Hello. I didn't play in DS2 for a 10 days and today, when i stated game, i faced rumble problem. When someone hit's me or earth shaking, i have ... "delay" about 0.8 ms, which a letal for me most of times, and only after this delay i can move\act. For a example, today, when i was running near giants, when they shacking earth, my char was stopping for a ~0.5-0.8 ms and then moving. With rumble disabled everything is fine. How can i fix it?