XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi can anyone help me with this. i'm using a ps3 controller with Scarlet.Crush DS3 for State of decay. And i wanted to change the ( L2 - R2 To R1 - L1 ) but i can't figure out how exactly. Anybody knows how? i don't wanna go back to installing motionjoy it fawked my PC when i had it before Blue Screen, Mouse freeze, occasionally shutting down every time the controller get disconnected. Oh yeah it even keep's the MotionJoy virtual Xinput. In your device manager hidden after Uninstalling it. Like wtf? Blink

Sponsored links

(07-12-2014, 07:18 PM)Mr PotHead Wrote: Hi can anyone help me with this. i'm using a ps3 controller with Scarlet.Crush DS3 for State of decay. And i wanted to change the ( L2 - R2 To R1 - L1 ) but i can't figure out how exactly. Anybody knows how? i don't wanna go back to installing motionjoy it fawked my PC when i had it before Blue Screen, Mouse freeze, occasionally shutting down every time the controller get disconnected. Oh yeah it even keep's the MotionJoy virtual Xinput. In your device manager hidden after Uninstalling it. Like wtf? Blink

This is how I do it, ScpMonitor. On the traybar, right click on the ScpMonitor icon and select "Profile". In here you select TB swap and Activate. You are done. L1-R1 will be mapped to the triggers, but wont be analog. you can edit that, but the analog pressure on L1-R1 you have to press harder
Does anyone know if anything can be done about the lack of xinput support with the steam pc version of FF7? The triggers won't map as buttons and the right analog stick does nothing
(11-19-2013, 01:19 AM)Nashi Wrote: Nobody needs the sources so... here's just DLL fix for fake controllers (based on version 1.0.0.103).
All my controllers are working now via Bluetooth, but one is lagged - always the same though it's okay when connected to PS3. I'll make some update when I'll find the reason.

Updated to work with ver. 1.2.0.160

This is tested with a single DS3 starting with 00:26:5c. I don't see any lag with the controller.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpControl.zip (Size: 43,2 KB / Downloads: 149)
Photo 
I'm able to get the controllers working via USB but with bluetooth they don't seem to work at all. I can rumble the controllers over BT but any keys I press just don't register in SCPMonitor

USB:
[Image: K80iLz1.png]

Bluetooth:
[Image: 5Lae1XH.png]

Another strange thing I've found is that there are no game controllers in the system with SCP installed. Even when its plugged in via USB, I can see the buttons and everything working in SCPMonitor but I can't bind anything in PCSX2

[Image: oXYnw5H.png]

Seems strange to me as I'm able to get bluetooth working with MotionJoy Drivers.

Bought the controllers a week ago. Model: CECHZC2U-A2

The BT adapter is one of the supported ones: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
I don't understand the dongle support list. I have an asus usb-bt400 and i've been using inhextrers tool for a long time and it has worked fine, but when I instalelled this tool, it didn't say Bluetooth driver in the install summery.

EDIT: and how do you open the program itself? in the first post Scarlet.crush only said how to install it, not which exe had to be opened to start it.
@roli

Uninstall all the previous Bluetooth DS3 drivers first. SCP runs in the background as a Windows service and as long as you installed it correctly, the controller will connect when you press the PS button.
@tempacc okay but i'm just wondering if i could get a definitve awnser to this question: is the asus usb-bt400 dongle supported?
@roli

I've added your bluetooth adapter to the inf. Since it's a BT 4.0 adapter, it should work. Copy the inf into bin\System, overwrite it and reinstall.

Double check if the VIDTongueID is correct. I've added 0B05:17CB to the inf.

Attached Files
.zip   BthWinUsb.zip (Size: 1,42 KB / Downloads: 154)
I have this working fine with usb plug in, I downloaded the Zadig.exe and tried pairing my Bluetooth with my ps3 controller but it doesn't work. it runs till the program auto stops it.i have a insignia usb Bluetooth adapter, ns-pcy5bma. I don't know how to to tell the usb-(code) like on the lists. I just bought this Bluetooth the other day so its a newer model 4.0 usb. will this not work with my Bluetooth that I bought?