XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-30-2014, 03:01 AM)Akira425 Wrote: Scarlet.Crush Wrote:  
Updating Bluetooth drivers for dongles not on the supported list.

1. Download the Tools from Post #1.
2. Unpack the archive.
3. Run Zadig.exe from the ScpServer\bin\Zadig folder.
4. If you have UAC enabled click Yes on the UAC dialog.
5. Click Device -> Load Preset.
6. Select Bluetooth.cfg, click Open.
7. Click Options -> List All Devices.
8. Select your Bluetooth Dongle from the drop down list.
9. Click Replace Driver.
10. Click Yes if the Warning - System Driver dialog pops up.
11. Click Close on the Driver Installation dialog.
12. Verify that your dongle displays in ScpMonitor.
13. Verify that your dongle displays in Device Manager.

My bluetooth is not in the supported list, then i used the method above.
My DS3 can pair with my bluetooth for the first time.
But, after i reboot my laptop, my DS3 cant pair with my laptop bluetooth anymore.
Need help for this. Thx

Need help ... anyone ? Thank you

Sponsored links

Hi,

I edited this post again to avoid confusion.

My problem was that I did not understand that the .175 upgrade is supposed to be installed on top of the older .160 version.

Once I got that.. everything when swimmingly. Smile

Sorry for the noise!

Anset.
(08-31-2014, 04:52 AM)Akira425 Wrote: Need help ... anyone ? Thank you

theres a problem with using internal bluetooth.. u need to reinstall bluetooth drivers then scp drivers everytime u turn on ur laptop...

for a convenient way of doing so, pls refer to this post

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid394771
Installed this for the first time just now and it's working like a ***** boss(wired only so far, not particularly interested in wireless ATM). Thanks Mrs. Johansson Smile
(08-31-2014, 06:26 PM)suraj022 Wrote: theres a problem with using internal bluetooth.. u need to reinstall bluetooth drivers then scp drivers everytime u turn on ur laptop...

for a convenient way of doing so, pls refer to this post

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid394771

According to the post, i would need devcon.exe and a bat file.
Where do i need to put those files ?
Hw do those files work ?
Thx
Hi Scarlet.Crush

I trying to use this tool i have tried everything and followed your instruction, yet my ps3 dualshock 3 controller isnt loading. i was using motionjoy it was working now, i install SCP DS3 Driver it install got 4 added like in your video. But in the scpmonitor it show disconnect for host address. listed below

Host Address: Disconnected Pad 1: 00:00:00:00:00:00 - Reserved

Plus now my controller isnt powering on no lights, even when i press the ps button isnt power on..PLZ i dont know what else to do.
(09-01-2014, 11:23 AM)Akira425 Wrote: According to the post, i would need devcon.exe and a bat file.
Where do i need to put those files ?
Hw do those files work ?
Thx

for ease of access u can put devcon.exe in system32 folder.

abt the batch file u can put it anywhere. and run it everytime u turn on ur system..

and to automatically turn in on after startup.. see windows task scheduler.. google for more info on task scheduler
Hi..i have fixed my controller issue..now its powering on n workin perfectly..i uninstalled everyin n went back to motion joy 1.7..it loading the driver and controller wrkin..thx anyways tc..i tried to use this tool but not wrkin for me..n i dont know who to ask for support since no one replyed to my post #3556. So i decided to stick to what wrks for me MotionJoy..Tc
@scarlet.crush

hey!

i need some help regarding the source code of SCP DS3 service...

can u pls explain me how did u trigger controller turn off in the source code...i've been looking into the source code. and i cant understand.. its too complex. also i would like to ask a few more things regarding the same.. so can i PM u my problems?

thnx

(09-01-2014, 05:57 PM)thushanth Wrote: Hi Scarlet.Crush

I trying to use this tool i have tried everything and followed your instruction, yet my ps3 dualshock 3 controller isnt loading. i was using motionjoy it was working now, i install SCP DS3 Driver it install got 4 added like in your video. But in the scpmonitor it show disconnect for host address. listed below

Host Address: Disconnected Pad 1: 00:00:00:00:00:00 - Reserved

Plus now my controller isnt powering on no lights, even when i press the ps button isnt power on..PLZ i dont know what else to do.

confirm that SCP DS3 Service is running.... see local services in administrative tools
Sad 
It simply doesn't work for me. I Have all the requirements, followed all the steps and rebooted my pc. I'm trying to use my DS3 on a Win7 64bits PC. I correctly ran the installation and I got the following message after the installation:

[Image: J45zGps.png?1].
Apparently all worked fine, but what's next? Should I see something new? My ps3 controller won't work at all, and when I open its properties from devices & printers I can't select any option from there.
Also, I noticed that SCP isn't running in my services list.
Help me please, I don't want to install Motioninjoy's drivers this time Sad