XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-29-2015, 01:37 AM)youngkass1 Wrote: Yes mine works over USB but not with bluetooth. i'll really love for this to be fixed because i enjoy the rumble effect while gaming

Is this in PCSX2 or in PC games? Vibration should just work, period. I didn't need to set up anything special to get it to vibrate over Bluetooth instead of USB. :-\
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

(04-28-2015, 05:26 PM)deep blue Wrote: the working one is official for sure

the second i bought a while back from a Chinese store and it does not look like it is official but if it helps its model is: sv008086

so is there any hope of me getting this one to work wireless?

Post your logs. If it shows up as a PANHAI controller then apply my fix.
(04-29-2015, 01:55 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Post your logs. If it shows up as a PANHAI controller then apply my fix.

i tried this it seems to be working now.

thank you
(12-30-2014, 10:21 PM)Xelbair Wrote: I'm lost - i wanted to test DS4windows and some other fork of it with my ds4 so i could change the damned light on ds4 - probably turn it off and make it flash just when battery is low.

after messing with that - while having scp drivers installed - bluetooth stopped working.
i've tried removing all drivers and reinstalling it, including bluetooth, ds4, ds3, and all possible variants. Tried force install, without force install. SCP driver installs bluetooth driver.

somehow SCP monitor does not detect my bluetooth adapter

http://pastebin.com/xyTg5gvf <- logs

USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5&REV_0112 <- bluetooth device id

now i just want to SCP work with my DS4 - including bluetooth.

shameless safe bump after long time with no answer.
(04-28-2015, 11:56 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Then it seems unlikely you will get it to work.

You should be able to change the address in there so that local and remote match. IF it shows up at all in there.

Unofficial knockoffs are known to have great issues with the drivers, especially wirelessly. I doubt you will get it to work.

Haha wow thanks for at least replying, and for the vote of confidence, anyone else have an issue with getting a brand new PS3 controller and the vibration function breaks when using bluetooth?
This doesn't work for me sadly..My controller just blinks for an eternity...
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"
(04-30-2015, 11:52 AM)Xelbair Wrote: shameless safe bump after long time with no answer.

When you say "force install" do you mean the zadig tool? The installation that ScpDriver.exe does puts the driver in the windows driver store, but it doesn't actively force the dongle to use it, which is where zadig comes in. At least, that has been my experience.

Are you using a laptop? Builtin bluetooth devices have issues toggling the power state when using the SCP driver. If my laptop sleeps or shuts off the bluetooth it cannot wake the device unless I do a sleep/wake cycle with the factory driver installed.

(04-30-2015, 02:04 PM)Oichi Wrote: This doesn't work for me sadly..My controller just blinks for an eternity...

Post some logs, maybe we can help.
I did it.. I made an account here just so i can post this..

against all posts that says this scp driver WILL ONLY work with bluetooth usb dongle, I made it to work with my laptop's built-in one (lenovo z410, check specs).

I don't know if fiddling with zadig tool help, but i think i undid the overwrite on my bluetooth device (built-in), so i think zadig is irrelevant. I really don't know, it may already did some configuration with some files that i don't know.

okay.
All I did was to check "force install".
Basically i installed and uninstalled several times until i was exhausted.
I also stopped and started the scp service a couple of times.
What happened unintentionally, was that the scp service stopped running even after freshly installing the driver via scpdriver.exe . This happened because of I always have the program 'process explorer' by sysinternals always open. because of that, a flag that the scp service IS marked for deletion is not refreshed because process explorer was interfering.

But all that time, the internal bluetooth of my laptop works with the ds3. BTW, every test I did, the SCPserver.exe is opened, so that I can see the status.

TL;DR:
->When the service is running, I CAN use the ds3 with usb cord ONLY. Bluetooth will NOT work. This is regardless of whether the SCPserver.exe is running or not. (host MAC address will not show up, so bluetooth will not work)
->When the service is NOT running (in this case, you need SCPserver.exe running), Bluetooth AND USB works for the ds3.

Frankly, this is enough for me. opening this one application whenever you play is not a hassle for me. It's just like using betterds3 tool. I just can't make bluetooth work on it for the life of me.
(04-30-2015, 09:40 PM)wakoko79 Wrote: I did it.. I made an account here just so i can post this..

against all posts that says this scp driver WILL ONLY work with bluetooth usb dongle, I made it to work with my laptop's built-in one (lenovo z410, check specs).

I don't know if fiddling with zadig tool help, but i think i undid the overwrite on my bluetooth device (built-in), so i think zadig is irrelevant. I really don't know, it may already did some configuration with some files that i don't know.

okay.
All I did was to check "force install".
Basically i installed and uninstalled several times until i was exhausted.
I also stopped and started the scp service a couple of times.
What happened unintentionally, was that the scp service stopped running even after freshly installing the driver via scpdriver.exe . This happened because of I always have the program 'process explorer' by sysinternals always open. because of that, a flag that the scp service IS marked for deletion is not refreshed because process explorer was interfering.

But all that time, the internal bluetooth of my laptop works with the ds3. BTW, every test I did, the SCPserver.exe is opened, so that I can see the status.

TL;DR:
->When the service is running, I CAN use the ds3 with usb cord ONLY. Bluetooth will NOT work. This is regardless of whether the SCPserver.exe is running or not. (host MAC address will not show up, so bluetooth will not work)
->When the service is NOT running (in this case, you need SCPserver.exe running), Bluetooth AND USB works for the ds3.

Frankly, this is enough for me. opening this one application whenever you play is not a hassle for me. It's just like using betterds3 tool. I just can't make bluetooth work on it for the life of me.

The only problem I've ever had with builtin BTH is that the SCP driver can't toggle the power state with my device. Of the 3 laptops at my disposal, they all worked but couldn't bring bluetooth online after sleep.
Hey guys, is this able to support 6 PS3 controllers via wires or is it only 4 maximum? Would like to get some local 6 player fun with friends via multitap function of pcxs2.

Thanks.