ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
It's depends on type of miss -- if they flick, disappear and maybe latter appear, than yes, I know about it. And if texture is missing all of the time, than it should be tolerated -- it's bug, propably my bug.

Sponsored links

Its permanently missing, and the game is FFX. You can see it on the screenshot by satan666.

But here's a heads up!
This is the best render of valkyrie profile I've seen so far. Performance is abysmal, but the output is a lot like what it should be.
Congrats for that Wink

It seems that ZeroGS handles the brightness tricks the GS does a lot better than GSdx.
It also has problems, but they don't look as bad Wink
VP is one of the hardest game I ever see -- it's abuse fbm of frames, use PSMT16, PSMT32 and PSMT24 targets at the same frame and so on. And until I have resolving issue (well, put texture onscreen to memory procedure), ZZogl and VP would not be friends.
Still an impressive image Wink
Try to go outside. I think that there is a bug in global map
hi i really want to try this plugin but after i put the file in the plugin folder. pcsx2 says plugin load faliure. how can i resolve this
AMD phenom 8630 triple core 2.30
4.00 gb ram
Ati radeon 512mb 4670
i fixed my problem by downloading two other additional files. i have the revision 119 and noticed ffx-2 videos are still very messed up. Just thought id let you guys know if you havent tried this game yet.
4.00 gb ram
Ati radeon 512mb 4670
what's the error actually say? Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
i needed to downoad to start plugin cg.dll and cggl.dll
4.00 gb ram
Ati radeon 512mb 4670
oh noticed your reply Tongue (so nvm Laugh)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja