ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
does this plugin fix the problem in ffx-2 where there videos are very bad. (not the speed of videos but the garbadge and flickering)
AMD phenom 8630 triple core 2.30
4.00 gb ram
Ati radeon 512mb 4670

Sponsored links

(04-12-2009, 06:53 PM)MI03t1 Wrote: i needed to downoad to start plugin cg.dll and cggl.dll

So where did you find these files?
And do they work with ATI-cards?

//FFX
Aight, I'm abit new on this but what I did was:

Download the 119 version, the link was posted few posts ago.
Putted Cg.dll and CgDL.dll into the plugin folder from my Nvidia Cg-toolkit.

This is what I get. ( See attachment or this link: http://i44.tinypic.com/16gbn0l.jpg )

My specs:
Vista, 3GB RAM
Quad Core
8800GT

Is there any way to fix the blury screen and the vertical stripes?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's both my bugs, I even know where are they and how to fix. But I still have no time to made image perfection. Just now try to use AA mode at least x2, it helps a little.
(04-13-2009, 11:53 AM)FFX Wrote:
(04-12-2009, 06:53 PM)MI03t1 Wrote: i needed to downoad to start plugin cg.dll and cggl.dll

So where did you find these files?
And do they work with ATI-cards?

//FFX

the files i got from a link in this thread. And im running them on ati 4670 so yes
AMD phenom 8630 triple core 2.30
4.00 gb ram
Ati radeon 512mb 4670
(04-13-2009, 07:23 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: It's both my bugs, I even know where are they and how to fix. But I still have no time to made image perfection. Just now try to use AA mode at least x2, it helps a little.

AA x2, x4 and x8 works. The x16 gives an instant crash. Still no succes on the AA x2/4/8 though. I guess I'll wait till a new version orso. Thanks for your help. Smile
Well, as I hear windows builds have an issue with new shaders file (it could be check easily with interlacing mode 2 on games with progressive scan). The trouble you see -- it's a feedback image. It's incredible hard to put it correctly.
Tryed r91 and r119. Here possible find my videos with r91 version.
Also i attached r119 version's screenshot.
Difference new vs old: objectives no more visible thro walls and no need change default settings in plugin.
If only landscape wasn't green/pink. Good job. Many thanks. (Game - Sonic Unleashed)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One more question, maybe not 100% graphic related but...

Is having lower FPS during world map for example normal? Because I have normal FPS (about 60-70%) on big areas, like the world map of TotA.

Does the problem lies in the GPU? Or the emulator/plugins itselfs because it's not perfect? Because I run crysis at a good quality without any problem with my 8800GT.
Well, FPS drop is not unusual and here is a ton of possible causes of it. For pcsx2 is overcomplicated tool and still have several known issues, one of them is: right now there is no computer on market that could emulate everyone supported games at full speed.

About Sonic, I know about green and maybe resolve this issue soon. Maybe not -- it's little complicated. At 121 I made fast updates requirement back, because r119 solution made Valkyrie Profile 2 greener at many locations.