can i play games? Read* for my spec
Radeon HD 4550 - 64-bit DDR3 with ~12GB/s bandwidth.

I'm glad you didn't just pay for that. Laugh

Sponsored links

YEa! Lol. soo what should i use the one integrated in the z68 or that gpu (while im getting a real gpu)
I would still use the HD 4550 over the HD 2000. Smile
(BTW - That's integrated on the CPU, not the motherboard.)
oh ok.

i got the motherboard only....nuuuuu! now i have to wait till monday for the cpu =,(

I HATE MONDAYS!
I know just how you feel.
When I ordered my parts, the CPU and mobo got held up on account of weather. I sat through the whole weekend with the rest of my PC. Laugh
well i got my cpu today!!!!!

installed win 7 home premium,,,, now im installing pcsx2 latest release and some other basic software's like idm, office 2010 , kilite codec for my animes and movies..etc..

my specs for now

rating: 4.9
cpu:intel pentium g620 @ 2.6ghz 2.6 ghz ( i think that is dual core already) if not....what???? do i have to turn on hyper threading or something on the bios?
ram: 8gb (7.73 usable) ddr3 1600mhz
64 bit operating system
integrated hd 2000/3000 (HDMI-on)

now time to check those ps2 games =) ill report back ima try ffx
Pentium does not have HyperThreading. It would be better if you get the 2.8 Ghz because PCSX2 likes high clock speed and it costs only several dollars more than the 2.6 Ghz. Wait a minute. What version of Intel HD that comes with that CPU? 2000 or 3000?
Frequency: 2.6 GHz
Cache: 3 MB
Process: 32 nm
Socket: Socket 1155
Max Memory Bandwidth: 21 GB/s
Graphics Base Frequency: 850 MHz
Power Consumption: 65 W
This processor is a Dual-Core processor
This processor supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
This processor supports Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (EM64T)
This processor supports Intel HD Graphics
This processor supports Execute disable bit

this is just a temporary cpu...

im planning to get an i5 2500k, the power supply rezard posted and a gtx 460 maybe better...

and i still cant check if i can run games....the os keeps restarting because of all the updates..
Were you gonna benchmark that CPU with PCSX2? Biggrin
YAY! i can play final fantasy x!

i installed game booster3.1 (is free) , disabled aero from win7,configured my controller, changed the video plugins to gsdx10 (hardware) check mark (native)

and bam smooth gameplay (@59 and 60 fps..sometimes 63 fps and in the intro he drooped to 54fps for one second..)

BUT!! the game got frozen.......when tidus say HEY NOT THIS WAY and auron say LOOK. then the face close up to tidus and boom...frozed...you can hear the song and the fps keeps running @ 59 and 60..but..nothing! =;(

also if i need some special settings on pcsx tell me.