..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX graphics proplem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Emulator PG rev 708 and other builds on my PC in FFX shows such picture approximately (other game works normal) . I try many options , but this dont help .(Sorry for my English)
How about posting your configuration?
But just from the picture it looks like you are using ZeroGS Plugin without the FFX Hack enabled.
graphic : Gsdx 476 , Directx9 , native , TF , Shader 3.0 , FBA .
Speedhacksx3 : IOP , WaitCycles .
CPU : EERec , VU0Rec , VU1Rec , Frame Limit
enable or 'gray' NLoop hack in GSDX.
dont help Sad
Show me ur system space...
Same problem as Sonic Unleashed: characters are good displayed, the ground and most of the other textures aren't...

Simple to fix this problem: use ZeroGS instead of GSDX. The game will run a little bit slower, but it's maybe better than nothing!
(02-12-2009, 10:45 PM)Lorre851 Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem as Sonic Unleashed: characters are good displayed, the ground and most of the other textures aren't...

Simple to fix this problem: use ZeroGS instead of GSDX. The game will run a little bit slower, but it's maybe better than nothing!

Totally wrong,FFX works perfectly with both GSdx and ZeroGS.You just have to enable the FFX hack / nloop hack in each.Also don't use speedhacks and such.
Its not work
Enable Logarithmic Z in Gsdx Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4