..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [LIST] The Most GPU-Intensive Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Got a new one. Armored Core: Last Raven
This game is a combination of cpu and gpu demand.
Turning down my resolution to native from x3 helps the fps. As in from 25 to 45-55 fps. On a 7850.

The cpu struggles very badly too. Couple that with a black screen on missions forces me to use SW mode. Even with 2 extra threads it's still not enough. I will need to overclock further.
(12-24-2013, 05:57 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: [ -> ]Got a new one. Armored Core: Last Raven
This game is a combination of cpu and gpu demand.
Turning down my resolution to native from x3 helps the fps. As in from 25 to 45-55 fps. On a 7850.

The cpu struggles very badly too. Couple that with a black screen on missions forces me to use SW mode. Even with 2 extra threads it's still not enough. I will need to overclock further.

I already list as "Armored Core series"

I don't know the names of individual games in that series, but if you want to list then I will separate them out.
OK. Basically...Armored Core 3 and newer. Armored Core 2 and 2: Another Age don't require an abundance of power.
Edited to reflect that.
We've got GT4 up on the list, but what about Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec? I don't have it to test, so anyone would could it would be appreciated!
I can test it right now if you would like.
Yes, please.
Anything over 3x native is too much for my graphics card. I still get some very minor slowdown at 3x though too.
That's borderline. Hmmm.

Does the GS thread get high or is the actual work happening on the GPU(You have a 650, right?)
It's the actual work happening on the gtx 650. 4x kills my card where 2x is great. The gs percentage is at around 35% even at 5x so its the actual gpu being killed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9