..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Testers Wanted] PCSX2-CE for OS X (v1.0!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am able to sync up my PS3 dual shock controller to my mac via Bluetooth, now how do i set the controls in PCSX2 CE to use the controller?

-Sin
First, thanks so much for putting this together! Video works great and it seems completely stable so far.

Has anyone had luck getting SPU2-X working? ZeroSPU2 works, but the sound is extremely choppy. I have SPU2-X configured with all the default settings except to use Portaudio as the output; however, I have no sound. I also installed portaudio through macports, but that didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Edit: I get the following output and error from SPU2-X:

Opening plugins...
Opening SPU2
* SPU2-X: Enumerating PortAudio devices:
*** Device 0: 'Primary Sound Driver' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 1: 'Built-in OutputPlugins opened successfully.
' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 2: 'Movavi Sound Grabber' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 3: 'Built-in Output' (Windows WASAPI)
*** Device 4: 'Movavi Sound Grabber' (Windows WASAPI)
* SPU2-X: PortAudio error: Invalid device

Edit Again:
So DirectSound and waveOut work. DirectSound is as scratchy as ZeroSPU2, but waveOut sounds pretty damn good. It would still be nice to have portaudio for comparison if anyone has any ideas what it takes to get that working
Try wave out instead of portaudio, and if it also doesn't work, try the rest of the output modules of SPU2-X.
hello, I have downloaded everything, and followed each step of the installation process. It didn't work for me unfortunately. I'm using macbook retina display - OS X 10.9.2
It crashes whenever I click 'boot cdvd' I have an iso image dark cloud (Europe) -- don't ask why I chose Europe, it was the first thing my eyes saw before downloading it *snip*.
Can anyone actually help me here? I've been struggling to get this game working for about 12 hours now.

Oh and earlier before I get to this site, I was trying to get PCS2X to work. The result was the same.. However, I managed to get to the PS2 home screen.
I need help please. Anyone?
(07-17-2014, 12:15 AM)ElShae Wrote: [ -> ]don't ask why I chose Europe, it was the first thing my eyes saw before downloading it *snip*.
Can anyone actually help me here?
we don't help pirates.
have a warning for piracy
Hi all. Just a little help please.
I've been trying to install msxml3, vcrun2010 and d3dx9_36. All I get when I hit run is "sh: winetricks: command not found".
Surely there's something simple I'm missing?
Thanks,
newb
Sad
(07-21-2014, 07:41 AM)aurynstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. Just a little help please.
I've been trying to install msxml3, vcrun2010 and d3dx9_36. All I get when I hit run is "sh: winetricks: command not found".
Surely there's something simple I'm missing?
Thanks,
newb
Sad
You don't have winetricks, install winetricks.
(07-22-2014, 05:28 AM)uyjulian Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have winetricks, install winetricks.

Thanks uyjulian. I hope it's that simple. I followed the guide at the start of the post and I have Wineskin. From there I go into Advanced and then the Tools tab and click on Winetricks. Do I still need to do a manual install of Winetricks?

UPDATE: So I've installed winetricks (I think) and now when I run it from Wineskin, I get "wineserver not found!"
(07-22-2014, 06:29 AM)aurynstar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks uyjulian. I hope it's that simple. I followed the guide at the start of the post and I have Wineskin. From there I go into Advanced and then the Tools tab and click on Winetricks. Do I still need to do a manual install of Winetricks?

UPDATE: So I've installed winetricks (I think) and now when I run it from Wineskin, I get "wineserver not found!"

Okay, you may need to redo the wrapper, start from the beginning.
Oh, and by the way, I found that OpenGL mode in GSdx on Intel graphics says the graphics supports up to 2.0, even though Mavericks OpenGL is 4.1, so GS won't start, also ZeroGS / GSdx hardware mode is broken, got a lot of fixme and err in wine console, hope somebody can submit a patch for wine,