..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final results?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
In specific case of game with change an iso plugin, that can give you more fps. Example in dark cloud2 game, i tried and saw more fps increase if i use last gigahertzCDVD plugin compare to Cdvd 1.0. Plugin From Gabest.
I decided to buy AMD X2 6000+ Brisbane 65w (3,1Ghz). It may be little slower than Winsdor and 6400 but it's not overheathing that much, hopefully this 800Mhz will give me at least 10 fps boost.
About 15-22fps in Persona 4 improved, I tried to make a sytem like yous and a sytem you going to buy (+6400).Well, still there some you will get 35fps, but most is55-60(with limit).But Kuma 7750 is more better, I'm a hardware seller so I can sure about this, and Kuma is very easy to OC to 3.3Ghz
@lusterdrag : how much different fps between kuma 7750be and athlon in same clock at.3.2ghz in game (pcsx2)? And is i get different result (better fps) in phenomII compare to old phenom?. My planning to get phenomII CPU IA. in next moon (955BE CPU or 720BE CPU).
lustertag when 35 fps in persona 4 occured? during battles or outside town where i generally slowdown. And did you used speedhacks?
I have the AMD64 X2 6400+ Black Edition OC to 3.452 mhz
paired with an ATI HD 3850 OC edition 775 gpu, 1800 mem. DX10.1 SM4.1
and 4gb of DDR2 800 ram 4-4-4-12 dual channel
using only x64 OS`s And ATI SDK modded Drivers
now I´m using Windows 7 7077 x64
and compiling the latest svn of pcsx2 (1045)
also try to make an ISO image of the game to run it for the hard disk, when possible.

I got 51-72 fps with no speedhacks or frame skipping in GOW (normal, no limit)
but activating them makes it fully playable at 60fps, no choppy sound or missed textures, just perfect emulation.

I`ll buy GOW2 to play it. XD
I`m very happy.
So you really need like an OCed processor to play persona 4?
not really, but I really recomend to use AMD procesors and ATI graphic cards together.

I`ll try to get borrowed Persona 4 to test it, I`ve only tested this games from my ruined PS2 ( they are the only that survived DX)

Resident evil outbreak
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Fullmetal alchemist 2
and finally, god of war.

anyway AMD is better in x64 OS`s like Windows XP x64 edition, Vista x64, WIndows 7 x64 builds, or linux x64 builds.

next week I`ll buy GOW 2, to test it.
I heard AMD ones are worse then intel. And hey, can you test out yakuza 2 out for me?
well, I`ll try, most games I get are borrowed from my friends, I hope someone has it.

AMD, is slower in some things like file compresion and video encoding, but in general they work very well.
the good part is that build an AMD based system cost 35-42% less than an intel based system
(system = proc +mobo + graphic card)

and AMD laptops sell very well and are very good for gaming.
any other doubts write me a PM.
see ya.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8