..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] God Of War 2 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thats interesting cause i thought green fog bug was history long time ago with newest pcsx and gsdx. I played it till the end with no green fog and hardware mode and many others too. Should'nt be so hard for him to do either.And he hasn't written that he has green fog in hardware mode and the fact that he is new to this forum let me suggest that he could have not even tried hardware mode. My bad if i'm wrong. And believe me i know the "search"-function. And searching should have brought him to the solution for greenfog-bug.
erf , i need the "NTSC" version for finished GOW2 , but it's only english :-(

And for GOW 1 PAL , i have a black screen before chronos .. The event bug (mpeg disable or not) i have only the sound ..
Please, do not mess thread with different games. Current thread is for GoW2.
There is too many mixed threads...

And yes, you CAN finish/play GoW2 PAL version, you just must to know where do you need to change the disk. For example, you need to change disc1 to disc2 right before meeting Icarus. Also, if you're planing to load disc2 saved games in future, first, you need to boot in GoW2 menu from disc1, select file to load, wait until "Loading" will appear and quickly change disc/image to disk2. The second disc just don't have game menu at all.

Here is the screen of place where do you need to change disc:
[Image: saveslot.th.jpg] [Image: thatplace.th.jpg] [Image: console2.th.jpg]

Of cousre it is not required for DVD-9 version.
Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and I'm having some trouble with GOW2 just curious if anyone has any suggestions.

After finishing the titan cave and getting on the pegasus that was trapped, I seem to fly infinitely through the same sequence. I get the following in the console "unexpected mpeg load error???"

It occurs just as I'm about to "enter the light".

Thanks in advance for the help!

[attachment=18585][attachment=18584]

I'm using one of the more recent release candidates that has the new speed hack. I've tried turning that off and it doesn't help.
(04-25-2009, 03:25 PM)PeterFreimann Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

When the video starts press ESC, goto Misc--> Patch Browser, there klick "skip mpeg" --> should be a message "patch found", then klick "enable/disable" -->Enabled should be "Yes", Place to Patch should be "1" --> klick "Exit",goto Run-->Execute

This will skip the video instantly but you can go on playing

I did it as you said but after i "goto Run--> Execute" the video is just going on and there is no skip until it crashes at the picture mention above. Any suggestions?
(05-14-2009, 09:02 PM)GAMango Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2009, 03:25 PM)PeterFreimann Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

When the video starts press ESC, goto Misc--> Patch Browser, there klick "skip mpeg" --> should be a message "patch found", then klick "enable/disable" -->Enabled should be "Yes", Place to Patch should be "1" --> klick "Exit",goto Run-->Execute

This will skip the video instantly but you can go on playing

I did it as you said but after i "goto Run--> Execute" the video is just going on and there is no skip until it crashes at the picture mention above. Any suggestions?

Try to click "edit patch", and change "PlaceToPatch" to "0" then to "1" Save and execute!!

And don't forget to enable!!

Worked to me!!
I did it as you said but the video is still running it won't skip Sad. Anyone who has the same problem as me?

Another question. Is there any other plugins i have to install first to be able to skip videos?
Hi

I am at the level Lahkesis i kicked down the bridge and there is a sequence about cronos and zeus

[Image: gow2.png]

At this point of the the sequence i stuck. And i already tried to skip but no chance. Any solutions for fixing it?
I have this problem in-game, how you can see in the picture, there is a strange fog, and the dust is strange in the fog's area.

I use:
PCSX2 Beta 1190
GSdx 1219 DX10 Hardware - texture filtering on
LilyPad SVN (r 1034) 0.10.0
SPU-X 1.1.0
CDVD 0.1.0
CPU limit 60 fps
Speed Hack off
Game fix off

How can I fix it?

Thanks for all!!
I realized that the game is wihtout shadows in Hardware mode, I tried with software mode and the shadow worked (but is unplayable)

Is it true or it's just happening on my pc?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7