..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] God Of War 2 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i wait for my answer any body?????
some bodi come and say some thing
It was already answer before. I had the same problem as you before. I resolve that issue.

Yes, some mpegs do hang. When the mpegs start.. Go to:

MISC>PATCH BROWSER>Skip MPEG>

You will see the address appear then click ADD PATCH and copy everything that address appear then click save and click ENABLE and EXIT and click RUN>EXECUTE. It will skip. Hope it helps. It works for me.
(09-10-2009, 01:59 PM)Bearmon Wrote: [ -> ]It was already answer before. I had the same problem as you before. I resolve that issue.

You will see the address appear then click ADD PATCH and copy everything that address appear then click save and click ENABLE and EXIT and click RUN>EXECUTE. It will skip. Hope it helps. It works for me.

hi
patch cannt solve this Problem.
it's not movie that i skip that. when last movie(on ATLAS) ended and game started after 1 secend screen get black.
when screen on black i can attack and hear the sward voice but no screen.
sorry for my eng.
yes i wana say this ali _p39 said in atlas screan get black after skip and small fight with him by L1 R1
and in sisters too i skip mpeg with patch and ui know all about but after defeat one sisters nothig hapend and u stay in room for ever
(09-10-2009, 10:15 PM)Ali_p30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2009, 01:59 PM)Bearmon Wrote: [ -> ]It was already answer before. I had the same problem as you before. I resolve that issue.

hi
patch cannt solve this Problem.
it's not movie that i skip that. when last movie(on ATLAS) ended and game started after 1 secend screen get black.
when screen on black i can attack and hear the sward voice but no screen.
sorry for my eng.

Try other plugin then. I dont remember. I played it a month or two ago.
i tested evry plugin but no????????
some body help
no, I mean.. try older plugins.
hi
i use any plugin from gsdx 890 to gsdx 1650.
and it doesnt work.
and that problem again.
Thats strange. I dont know what to say. Sad
i solve the problem guys
with another dvd and did not hang any way
good luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7