..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] God Of War 2 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You need to post the picture and maybe we can help you with that solution. I finished both God of War 1 and 2 on PCSX2 latest version.
After the chains are torn by Kratos and Atlas is of him is black and no does not happen. I special patch to stop using film, but I did not act. Please tell me which version you play with all finish gow 1.2? pal or ntsc ?
I played pal version. You need to give me every details.. your pcsx2 version.. what gdsx version do you use and what plugins.
pcsx2 0.9.6 - 1674
Gsdx 1637
All of my friend With any configuration and plugin have this problem !
You played Pal version and Dont hang in "Atlas" ?
I finished PAL version but I dont remember if I got hang in "Atlas" but I will need your screenshot. Does that mean the video hang ?
What version do u use for pcsx2 ? 0.9.6 ? Are u sure with pal version any time dont hang mpeg s ?
Yes, some mpegs do hang. When the mpegs start.. Go to:

MISC>PATCH BROWSER>Skip MPEG>

You will see the address appear then click ADD PATCH and copy everything that address appear then click save and click ENABLE and EXIT and click RUN>EXECUTE and viola.. It will skip. YES, I used the PAL VERSION TOO.
hi guys
when i give the power from the "atlas" and kill all unit ,screen get black.(just like *Ali*)
its not demo, its the game so i cant use patch here.
system:
ci7 920
3gb of ram
graphic radeon hd4850
pcsx2 0.9.6
gsdx 1650
(08-31-2009, 04:29 PM)*Ali* Wrote: [ -> ]After the chains are torn by Kratos and Atlas is of him is black and no does not happen. I special patch to stop using film, but I did not act. Please tell me which version you play with all finish gow 1.2? pal or ntsc ?

hi i have this problem too for gow2Sad
please if any body
know say this problem is not only for me and many gamers too
my pc is ok and i know all obout pcsx2 and i have last vesion r17 34
i am pro in ps2and....amolationsCool
for this game gow2 in 2 section hang and we cant not play
1 in atlas when we face to him in demo he get keratos in his hand and after that stoping i give u last frame of with picture
ass u seeBlink
[Image: b052c37296f9d27ba7f75b8e3c812093.jpg]

i try to pass with patch but this part passed butafter this in continu u defeat the atlas whit L1 R1 and black scresn come and u die!!!!!!
number2 when i go to face the sisters in demo like above and we cant finish the game with patch too i can play this part of game with another memori card that download from some where...
this picturs is the last frame in gow2 now u can see where this game hang
[Image: gzycupbxnblmnkhq1mb1.jpg]

[Image: 0q2g2dezvm82vffx0dj1.jpg]

[Image: xlyw5fxb5r14tkanbuo.jpg]

[Image: mct58q87aryuu2ewpp.jpg]

ok?
so i want to help me about this becaus mani people want to solve this problem and wait
Can someone help me. Im still stuck at the ending of Temple of Lahkesis. At the big face statue. I blocked the beams on his eyes, then a movie played. After the movie, its just a black screen and it stayed......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7