..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX-2 International + Last Mission (PS2) Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'm extremely disappointed that you can customize the abilities of creatures while you can't do that for the main party (yuna rikku & paine).

I was wondering if there exists a way to "unlock" the main team characters too through the usage of a pnach cheat code? I'm definitely sure the block can be lifted as I don't think the game makes any internal difference between creatures and main team characters.

I'm despaired please help !
Perhaps my request's misleading.

I need a code that "unlocks" yuna\rikku\paine (or just yuna btw) in the "creature editor".

My goal is to be able to teach the girls 4 command 4 autoabilities.

Since I'm basically certain the game makes no real distinction between a creature and a main character, I believe if the "block" on that menu is lifted it could probably work.

So the thing is, does a code that lift the said limitation for the 3 girls (or just yuna) exist? If not, is there someone skilled at creating this kind of codes?

Edit:

I did test all of these tools, nothing can do what I want, and farplane doesnt seem to work with pcsx2.
Please someone help me Smile