..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue for Kingdom Hearts / FFXII / FFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
k speed hacks i tryed already and i didn't realy see a change but ill do it anyway and denormals are zero thing you want to put or not put a checkmark? can i download the beta here thx very much!btw im gonna check the native checkbox in the graphics configuration
yes check DaZ(Denormals are Zero), it gives speed up (and doesn't seem to give any problems with games Tongue)
k i did it not much change but i noticed any scene with lots of stuff in it makes the emu slow and what about the download plz!!!!!!!
i already provided the link Mellow
sorry got the link ill tell you when i got the file
k i extracted what now?
do i use it to play the game
so far so good will report back
k so just to recap i used th ee 2x cycle thing and the other one (top-right) and the new speed hack with the bar and put it to small speed boost thing and so far so good. I think you actualy helped, and cain said it wasn't possible looool. Ok i gtg soon so anything u wanna say say it now and thx forr allllllllllllll the help greatly apreciated and you're very good at your job =)
well i'm glad i was of help (i'm able to help cuz i have those games, and using them on a Core 2 Duo that is 1.86GHz Tongue, and that's all with an IGP(integrated graphics processor) Tongue)
i might talk tomorow actualy i will so be loged on or something just in case ill reply here if anything happens ill tell u tomorrow.bye and thx
(04-30-2009, 02:56 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]what problem does it give you now? Smile

It's just giving me the same problem it's been giving me so far. Most parts of the game (load screen, most in game play) runs just fine. But large graphical processing points (load screens, cut scenes) the fps will dip and skip dramatically. As a side note, any time I go into the bios configuration using the CDNull, it wipes my game pad configuration. That's not a major issue - just annoying.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8