..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue for Kingdom Hearts / FFXII / FFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
did you try doing all the stuff i had been telling theroseliesdead? Smile
(04-30-2009, 08:41 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]did you try doing all the stuff i had been telling theroseliesdead? Smile

I couldn't open his screenshots, so I don't know where to find the Denormals are Zero function. The speed hack by itself though seems to have no effect.
ok so as i played later on in the game as soon as i'm in an open field it lags normaly in the 40s maybe 30s but one movie scene got me to 10 fps and all it was was a sunset and 2 people on a bridge and after at one point in the game it froze if u want pics just ask and the denormal are zero thing is here: config-advanced(there will be 2 denormals are zero checkboxes check either 1 or both not sure). If there's anything you can do to help don't hesitate but in all honesty I think i should get a new computer Tongue
i tested it today on a Pentium 4 with an ATI IGP and yea i got the slowdowns too Tongue (even the scene that has the sun *overkill* ~_~), and the freeze you got must be this Smile (am i right?)
[attachment=18010]
sorry to say but you're wrong i think........what happened to me is donald (goofy's with him) is talking to in a megaphone and then a squirell(i think i spelled it wrong) salutes and then its freezes. If you want a pic tell me but you should understand!
aah yes Tongue (some graphical glitches were happening to me there Sad, you can see more in the post that i'll make in gsdx's thread Smile)
where will that be?
(04-30-2009, 11:58 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]i tested it today on a Pentium 4 with an ATI IGP and yea i got the slowdowns too Tongue (even the scene that has the sun *overkill* ~_~), and the freeze you got must be this Smile (am i right?)

This is one of the places I see it, yes. The earlier and more noticable place I see it is in the opening cut scene/music video.
For me the begining is fine exept for sound is a little choppy
(05-01-2009, 12:21 AM)theroseliesdead Wrote: [ -> ]where will that be?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031-post...l#pid46532 Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8