..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: TwinPad v0.9.25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hi all Smile
This plugin seems very useful for the combos!
But for some reason I have also the problem of the inverted up/down and right/left keys Sad
I've been looking for an answer for hours and only found persons with the same problem, but no solutions :'(

Can somebody help me please?
Thanks in advance!
about the "DirectInput Succeeded to Initialize" warning message, it can simply be disabled by commenting out a line in callbacks.cpp
I tried to compile the source code but got an error "cannot open input file 'dinput.lib'"
I couldn't find a way around, I'm not a programmer Tongue2
Anyway, that should help anybody that would want to fix that

Btw I found a way around the up/down and right/left problem
I just use the left analog stick for moving around instead of the arrows..
set %DXSDK_DIR%Lib\x86 in the VC Directories
I'm not sure I know what I'm doing, but I managed to compile the first thing ok now Biggrin
But now I got another error xD
C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(301,6): error MSB3191: Unable to create directory "X:\Pcsx2\plugins\". Could not find a part of the path 'X:\Pcsx2\plugins\'.

I'm not sure I should be the one playing around with these things Laugh
As I'm also no programmer I think just commenting out a line in the source is not the full solution as there must also be a code for clicking the ok button. I wonder if this is just a big thing for the programmer of this very nice plugin or he does not have the time for this.

Nevertheless I think the message "DirectInput Succeeded to Initialize" is just totally needless to show - it would make more sense to show a message like "DirectInput not Succeeded to Initialize" or such if it does not work. The method used at the moment is just obstructive for undisturbed use of PCSX2, especially when it is used by command line arguments...
(07-24-2012, 04:15 PM)ClarkKent Wrote: [ -> ]Can you remove the message "DirectInput Succeded to Initialize" with the need of clicking "OK"? A message should only appear if the connection has not been esablished successfully!

PCSX2 has changed the way it calls the plugins from previous versions,
not sure when it started, but now whenever pcsx2 emulation starts, pcsx2
calls the TEST function every time, most plugins don't do anything inside
this function except returning zero to pcsx2. The test function used to
be called manually from the user by clicking on the Test button in plugin's
configuration dialog.

Commenting everything in the test function except the return statement
should suffice to get rid of it.
Could you please upload such a modified version? As there is no programmer here and I also do not have a clue how to do that this would be very nice - and as you said this is a simple thing it should be done in no time...

Thank you!
Still waiting for the new modified version! I think all other TwinPad-users are also waiting for such a version!

Am I wrong or do all PCSX2 users using TwinPad have this problem because newer versions of PCSX2 always triggers the test function of TwinPad? If that is so a new version should solve this problem for all users!
I Keep Getting "Can't Open COMBOS File" Error Everytime I Load Up a Rom.....I have No Need of Using The Combo's Feature at This Time! All I want to do is to get the Plugin Working! So Far, I get No Response from the Keyboard or Mouse after the Error Flash Msg!
I have Win7 (x64) on Dual Core M11x Alienware PC. I put the Reg in SysWow, but No Joy....So I Put it in the Sys32 folder, and That's when it Registered Ok. Any Ideas?
Dear Rebel_X - can't you just comment out the test function and compile it again? It shouldn't be a time consuming task for someone who knows what he's doing...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14