GSdx
Shadow of the Colossus still has black screen ingame on 1451, but when I make a .gs file, the problem doesn't occur when the .gs file is ran. I really hope this can be fixed. When the game is set into progressive scan mode instead of interlace, the screen is still black but there is some garbage at bottom right.

Sponsored links

(07-03-2009, 12:16 PM)kabooz Wrote: it works on a 8600GTS... and that's the same chipset so it WILL work on a 8600GT ... but on vista the DX11 render is not selectable... it doesn't even appear XD I have the latest SDK though... so maybe that's needed
tested on Vista SP1 and WIN7 RC

You are right, the SDK was needed however I managed to run it by placing d3d11_beta.dll d3dx11_41.dll and dxgi_beta.dll from the SDK in the PCSX2 folder.

Here if anyone wanna try it but it should be the same as DX10 anyway.

Attached Files
.rar   GSdx DX11.rar (Size: 417,55 KB / Downloads: 2.903)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks Shadow Lady, with those files im able to run gsdx11 fine under Win7.
Should i expect any difference from gsdx10?
Why in the newest version on directx10 you can only play windowed? ( I know alt+enter works btw)
(07-04-2009, 03:30 AM)snkmad Wrote: Thanks Shadow Lady, with those files im able to run gsdx11 fine under Win7.
Should i expect any difference from gsdx10?

Not for now according to gabest.

(07-04-2009, 04:25 AM)Speedyuk Wrote: Why in the newest version on directx10 you can only play windowed? ( I know alt+enter works btw)

It's always been the same as far as I know, older versions let you chose Full screen resolution but that only worked for DX9 anyway and if you mean Alt+Enter stopped working then no idea as it still works here.
Hi gabest im getting a weird error on one piece grand battle, i get weird green lines,can anyone help me,or at least someone have the same problem?
I seem to be getting an error that others haven't been able to figure out. I've tested with both the stable and beta releases of pcsx2, and I still get this error when trying to use DX10.

I've installed all the prerequisites, and followed all the directions, including trying various different versions of gsdx, though all have the same problem.

I have just downgraded to Vista (from xp, lol), just so I can see this performance boost with dx10, I keep hearing about.

Anyways, I've attached a few screenshots, I hope they help.

I hope you can help me out, I really want to see if my machine is capable of running tenkaichi 3 at a playable rate...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you try running PCSX2 as administrator? (right click)

sure the directX update worked?
(07-04-2009, 06:11 AM)diegochiha Wrote: Hi gabest im getting a weird error on one piece grand battle, i get weird green lines,can anyone help me,or at least someone have the same problem?

CRC?
(07-04-2009, 02:28 PM)Gabest Wrote:
(07-04-2009, 06:11 AM)diegochiha Wrote: Hi gabest im getting a weird error on one piece grand battle, i get weird green lines,can anyone help me,or at least someone have the same problem?

CRC?

What do you mean by crc?
I have all the data here in my bug report one piece grand battle bug

Ah now i get it the crc is:5d02cc5b
And the error i got in the console is: unexpected hwRead16 from 0x10003c30