GSdx
if got a Quad Core and it says it do not support sse3 or 4 o.O
anyone can help me?..xD

Sponsored links

You probably have an AMD quad core which doesn't support either of those. Nothing you can do about it.
Then you're stuck with SSE2 unless you upgrade your CPU.
Ok so I tested Dragon Ball Z Sparking Meteor NTSC with all revs since r1285. It begins to break since r1341 (bloom appears). With 1357 there is a lot of bloom.
Since r14xx, the screen began to flash.

I hope I have helped to solve the problem.
GSDX DirectX 11?
I tried running it, but it always crash.
Windows 7 RC1, GF 8600GT, Intel E5200.
I haven't had any issues on it on Vista and an 8800GT but I'm pretty sure at the moment it's pretty much a clone of DX10
In Seven RC Microsoft implanted the first working version of Dx11, with some of the new features available, but seeing as you only has a 8600GT you can't use Dx11. Don't try to use Dx11 until you get a Dx11 supported card. Stick with Dx10.
It should work on 8600gt under vista too, must be a small bug that I'm not aware of. The SDK is still beta though, it uses d3d11_beta.dll, which vista does not have by default and windows7 has d3d11.dll I think.
it works on a 8600GTS... and that's the same chipset so it WILL work on a 8600GT ... but on vista the DX11 render is not selectable... it doesn't even appear XD I have the latest SDK though... so maybe that's needed
tested on Vista SP1 and WIN7 RC
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Well the previous SDK the November 2008 one it worked on until it so kindly told me that it had expired. Still works on March 2009. I just run it because I can really. But I have quite a few random sdk's from my programming classes that might be helping that lord knows.