FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(02-02-2013, 11:26 PM)ifailbignoob Wrote: Yeah, I think it may have broken my celestial weapons quests as well, I skipped to reach to where my PS2 save was, think I might just redo it fresh again without ffxed, only used it to skip storyline Tongue Might mess around with it a bit more later though

FFXED is a powerful and useful tool, just as every powerful tool it may be dangerous if not used with care. But that's so with every cheat also.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Great work on FFXED, fuzzymillipede you have my thanks. Kind of saved my life when I needed to convert my FFX save into an international one!

Now I love the FF series, and with FFX the first time when I played years ago was amazing, although at that time I followed the story all the way through and never took the time to do all the side quests, mini games, conquer the monster arena and nvm the Dark Aeons and now with the international version a beefed up Ultimate Weapon and Penance also Laugh

A quick question for anyone who can help me, so far i've used FFED to convert my save only, I really pretty much want to do everything myself. The only thing I don't want to do is play Blitzball, I do however want Wakka's celestial weapon.

I see how to give him the crest and sigil, its a mere 'tick' on the list in the item window, and I have given my save these, however I don't see how to give the save the weapon, and weapon only pretty much, without cheating anything else!?

And advise is appreciated, Smile
(02-16-2013, 12:00 AM)medseven Wrote: The only thing I don't want to do is play Blitzball, I do however want Wakka's celestial weapon.

There is an option on the Blitzball menu to unlock the World Champion. Then you can go in game and pick it up.
^ LOL, thanks alot, it worked a treat. First time I looked over that, I thought it was going to unlock me some world championship league in the blitzball league, I have now however learned that Wakka's celestial is called 'World Chamption'!
Hello I need help with this I keep getting an error saying...

ERROR: This does not appear to be a valid copy of mymc or it is not working
correctly

I downloaded mymc of the link
can someone help with this??? Thanks.
Try downloading mymc from the attachment on the first page. Also try running mymc yourself and verify that it is working.
(02-18-2013, 01:46 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Try downloading mymc from the attachment on the first page. Also try running mymc yourself and verify that it is working.

I did download it from attachment on the first page and yeah it does work I can open it and it shows me my game saves. I don't know if my doing something wrong or what Blink
(02-18-2013, 03:47 AM)Drunkenmonk123 Wrote: I did download it from attachment on the first page and yeah it does work I can open it and it shows me my game saves. I don't know if my doing something wrong or what Blink

Download the attachment in this post, put the BAT file in the same folder as mymc.exe, and run it. What is the result?

Note that in the meantime you can still use mymc to manually extract and edit your saves.

Attached Files
.zip   mymc_test.zip (Size: 178 bytes / Downloads: 185)
Everytime I use ffxed to skip a part of the story, pcsx2 crashes. For example, If I skip to the beginning of the game where Tidus is in Besaid, it'll crash after I swim over to Wakka and Tidus' monologue starts. I tried moving to a save point using ffxed, but when I go to sleep and the screen fades to black, pcsx2 crashes again. I'm playing the international version.
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 Ghz
Asrock Z75 Pro3
Samsung 30nm 8GB DDR3
Radeon HD 6850
CM Hyper 212 Evo
It's pretty normal for the game to crash when it does things it wasn't designed to do. There isn't much you can do about it.