FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Yes, that worked! Thank you.

Sponsored links

Btw, is there any way to edit in triple AP weapons?
(05-03-2013, 05:05 AM)sammo Wrote: Btw, is there any way to edit in triple AP weapons?

From the FFXED Equipment menu you can change the abilities of your weapons.
Damn dude, my eyes are burning from trying to figure this ***** out.

First of all, when I download that "FFXED.jar" file on the first page and extract it, there is no .exe file to run there, and I don't see how to use it to open a memory card file I located.

EDIT: Alright, so downloading the latest java enabled me to open the file that was in the FFXED zip.
FFXED.jar is the executable; there is no EXE.
Howdy, this may be the wrong place to ask this and granted I did just find this place but thought I'd try anyway.

I'm currently looking for a way to simply swap a character model in FFXII International version, I happened upon the FFIZJS Editor but it doesn't have this functionality built in. Rather with that program you swap the character out fully where I'm just looking for a standard model swap.

I'm no stranger to modding, but going through a rom and emulator to do it is completely and utterly beyond me and have no idea where to even start, which brings me to my question: fuzzymillipede, can you either achieve a similar editor for FFXII, or point me in the right direction to do this on my own?

I apologize in the slight derailing of the thread, I know it's for this FFX editor, but Vaan's model has me at my wits end lol.
(06-02-2013, 12:10 PM)Varta Wrote: Howdy, this may be the wrong place to ask this and granted I did just find this place but thought I'd try anyway.

I'm currently looking for a way to simply swap a character model in FFXII International version, I happened upon the FFIZJS Editor but it doesn't have this functionality built in. Rather with that program you swap the character out fully where I'm just looking for a standard model swap.

I'm no stranger to modding, but going through a rom and emulator to do it is completely and utterly beyond me and have no idea where to even start, which brings me to my question: fuzzymillipede, can you either achieve a similar editor for FFXII, or point me in the right direction to do this on my own?

I apologize in the slight derailing of the thread, I know it's for this FFX editor, but Vaan's model has me at my wits end lol.

not the appropritae thread at all.
better open your own thread in the chatterbox section
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-02-2013, 12:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: not the appropritae thread at all.
better open your own thread in the chatterbox section

I realize this and stated as much, however with how often forum-goers complain about the search function and creating "useless" threads I thought it might be better to post somewhere relevant to what I was looking for. Considering this thread is exactly what I was looking for with the singular exception of it being for the wrong game, which is still in the same series of game I intended I don't think it's too much of a stretch.

If it bothers you that much consider it wholly a question of achieving what has been done here for myself (which it mostly was anyway...) and then it surely would be the appropriate thread I think.
(06-02-2013, 12:34 PM)Varta Wrote: I realize this and stated as much, however with how often forum-goers complain about the search function and creating "useless" threads I thought it might be better to post somewhere relevant to what I was looking for. Considering this thread is exactly what I was looking for with the singular exception of it being for the wrong game, which is still in the same series of game I intended I don't think it's too much of a stretch.

If it bothers you that much consider it wholly a question of achieving what has been done here for myself (which it mostly was anyway...) and then it surely would be the appropriate thread I think.

Ok, maybe you should directly contact fuzzymillipede to know how he did his save editor.
about the model swapping thingy, open a new thread, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
FFXED doesn't swap character models, but there is a code which does it.