Feature suggestion
I've been playing around with 0.97 and I think these functions would be handy:

Save states to be keyed to new DVD/Image after swap disc
Pause game with display window remaining open
Auto-pause when window out of focus
Reconfigurable function keys
Slow motion mode

Edit: Virtual USB drive(something like dropping files into designated folder and have game detect them as being on usb(Ex: Codebreaker day1 files)(Already checked the forums for usb related things but only topics I could find are related to controllers and similar))

Sponsored links

I'm pretty sure the second and last feature you mentioned are already implemented, I know the last one is.
I get the feeling the first one is either impossible or including that function would no longer make it a save state, it'd probably have to become a whole separate feature, which I doubt they'd implement.
The third one is a good idea, not exactly sure what you mean by the fourth one though.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I'd love to see the emulator still recieve input from a gamepad when not the active window.
I mean allow changing save state, resume, reset keys and similar.
Slow mode? Only way I found was to decrease fps limit which is not a quick on/off method.
(03-20-2010, 01:04 PM)Rezard Wrote: I'd love to see the emulator still recieve input from a gamepad when not the active window.

You can do that using LilyPad and the option "Monitor when in background"...I know it works because I use it.
(03-20-2010, 01:31 PM)vsub Wrote:
(03-20-2010, 01:04 PM)Rezard Wrote: I'd love to see the emulator still recieve input from a gamepad when not the active window.

You can do that using LilyPad and the option "Monitor when in background"...I know it works because I use it.

!!!! Really??? Smile Smile Smile Smile Thank you!!!!
(03-20-2010, 01:31 PM)vsub Wrote: You can do that using LilyPad and the option "Monitor when in background"...I know it works because I use it.

I thought support for 0.9.7 isn't aprroved ?
Correct me if i'm wrong.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
(03-20-2010, 03:55 PM)ikazu Wrote:
(03-20-2010, 01:31 PM)vsub Wrote: You can do that using LilyPad and the option "Monitor when in background"...I know it works because I use it.

I thought support for 0.9.7 isn't aprroved ?
Correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm talking about plugin feature not pcsx2.
(03-20-2010, 12:01 PM)Rodziel Wrote: Save states to be keyed to new DVD/Image after swap disc

This depends on the game disc itself, if the CRC of the 2nd disc isn't the same as the first one well it's not possible to keep it (not sure how it is at the moment but they should have the same CRC), besides if you have a save state before you change disc and try to run it after you changed how will the game know you already changed the disc Tongue?

Most games let you use a memcard save on change so it's not a biggie anyway.

Quote:Pause game with display window remaining open

You can already do that, it's an option.

Quote:Reconfigurable function keys

Already planned as far as I know.

Quote:Slow motion mode

Already there somewhat.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
My problem is that I'm using codebreaker with some games so all save states will have that ID.
I know how to use pnach but usable codes are limited and don't always work correctly, like Ar tonelico where adding item code via pnach will disable some other item while applying via codebreaker doesn't.