GSdx
Nice, that would be one less thing in the "check for modifications" mess list of the repo. XD

But... I forgot to test Dx9. Ain't working right now... fixing...

#EDIT:

Code:
tfx:207
- #define TC_OffsetHack ps_params[5]
+ #define TC_OffsetHack ps_params[6]

No wonder...

#EDIT2: Too late. Tongue
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

Could someone test if this hack fixes the text lines appearing in Final Fantasy X when upscaled? I don't know what to do to try that Tongue
Just try it yerself realy. Enable the hacks, and check the hacks window. Try with 500, 500 for a start.
(02-12-2013, 02:06 PM)ameppe Wrote: Could someone test if this hack fixes the text lines appearing in Final Fantasy X when upscaled? I don't know what to do to try that Tongue

I tried multiple tests, appears to have no effect on it whatsoever, sorry.
Weird stuff then. Can you post a gsdump please devina40? Might check it out later.
Oh, forgot about the FFX menu. One of the uglier alignment tests.
http://i.imgur.com/xtJ8A9X.png

Attached Files
.7z   FFXmenuGSdump_upscale_alignment.7z (Size: 1,57 MB / Downloads: 189)
Stupid detail I noticed when testing TC offset:

TC Offset

vs

Wildarms+HalfPixel Offset

With TC offset some post processing effects loose their smoothness(and turn into pixel stairs) with upscalling, actually same thing happens with just Wildarms hack, HalfPixel smooths it nicely that's why the second picture looks nicer.
Not sure if that's a bug of TC offset and wildarms hacks or HalfPixel just looks better in some cases.
FFX: Scale 3x, it seems to help a bit (100, 600) before it starts to get worse.

Hack OFF || Hack ON

@miseru99: A side effect I would say, all them hacks do different things. WildArms hack also messes up with UV coords but in a rather specific and magical way. Half Pixel, I think it's vertex based? I do have some auto offset value for the offset hack though (not for custom).
I just tested TC Offset with FFX Pal

500 x 500 y texture filtering ON

[Image: 2nkl91y.jpg]

[Image: a2yjpw.jpg]

500 x 500 y texture filtering OFF

[Image: 34skub4.jpg]

[Image: nowqb7.jpg]

Setting Texture Filtering to OFF completely fixes black lines in every FFX menu, but there is an obvious quality drop.
Wink 
Item menu is worse.

Best config that i find is : 0,650

800,650 works good on character menu, but item menu is corrupt.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)